Lorac Pro Palette | SheSpeaks

• I absolutely love this palette. It is the perfect cool toned palette. It gives you great neutrals and nude tones for every day looks while also have a few odd ones that will be food for nights out or the person who really likes a bold eye. I have the other Lorac Pro palette as well and think that the quality is just as good if not a little bit better with the matte colors! I've done a full review on my blog as well with close swatches and comparisons! I would definitely recommend this for everyone!

• j-rays By  j-rays
    09.18.18

Has withstood the test of time!

Love this palette! I have owned this for probably 4 years now, and it has withstood the test of time for me. I frequently take it with me travelling, as it is slim enough to fit easily in a travel makeup bag, and has a variety of colors to make looks ranging from natural/daytime to dramatic/nighttime. The colors are not overly warm, which seems to be an over-saturated trend with eye palettes these days. Also, I can say the quality has held up and I have had no issues with the formula changing at all over time. 5 stars!

• Nicolealexandrabeauty By  Nicolealexandrabeauty
    05.15.17

Love

I love this palette, their formula is so buttery!!

• Lishgal06 By  Lishgal06
    02.19.17

Divine

This is Divine ! The shadows are pigmented and buttery. I love the color range and will be looking forward to more lorac palettes.

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

I love lorac's shadow formula! Extreme pigmentation and a butter soft feeling. All the pro palettes are must haves for me. Lovely range of neutrals in this one that will compliment any skin tone. Can be used on it's own or in combination with other formulas as it blends so well.

• nikki7509 By  nikki7509
    11.29.16

Out of all the Lorac Pro Pallets this one is still my favorite. This pallet is perfect for fall, and the colors are so so so pigmented. This pallet could be great for everyone, and i believe everyone should go out and grab all of the Lorac Pro pallets. These are all amzing

• Ashalay By  Ashalay
    09.30.16

AMAZING

I love this palette! Lorac has amazing products and this is a must have for make up I worked at Sephora and whenever I had a client this was the first item I picked up!

• mellywagon By  mellywagon
    07.20.16

Best so far

Color payoff is great with very little fallout. It was my first real palette (excluding things from avon/drugstore that I received as gifts). I've since then added a Laura Mercier palette and the Naked3 to my collection. This is still my favorite. Love the color range and how versatile this is. You can use it for dramatic eyes or daily work makeup.

• khaliQueen By  khaliQueen
    03.29.16

I absolutely love this palette It contains a good variety of both shimmer and matte shades for any kind of look. Nude lovers OR NOT THIS GOES GREAT WITH ANY OTHER SHADES

• Nabiyazaki By  Nabiyazaki
    03.27.16

Love this palette, it's so pigmented and blends easily

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.18.15

I think this product is geared towards Nude lovers who prefer more matte shades versus the large variety of shimmer shade filled pallets that other brands offer. The palette is sleek and easy to travel with. It contains a good variety of both shimmer and matte shades for any kind of look. The shadows are very buttery and thus easily bendable. The pigmentation in this palette is wonderful and I love that it comes with the Lorac shadow primer which makes the shadows last even longer. I got this as a birthday gift and I have to say I'm having a definite love affair with this product but when I use it I feel like I'm cheating on my Urban Decay Naked Palettes...but it's sooo worth it haha.