Lorac Pro Palette 2 | SheSpeaks

• xoholliebear By  xoholliebear
    09.20.18

A Good addition to my collection

Great matte shades, I use this often for Smokey eye looks. However, the fall out with the palette is quite frustrating. I often find my self tapping my brush excessively to eliminate fall out, and even then there?s times that the fall out lands on my cheekbones. The colors are long lasting and great consistency, so overall a good palette to have in my collection.

• amcalzada By  amcalzada
    04.20.18

Pretty Pallete

I love this pallete, the colors are very pretty, but they are also pretty pigmented. There are so many colors you can create by blending them!

• Angelinaxoxo By  Angelinaxoxo
    12.15.16

Best eyeshadows

Haven't had the pleasure of trying his out but have heard nothing but good reviews they always have the best colors I just love them.

• nikki7509 By  nikki7509
    11.29.16

I had the first Lorac Pro Pallet, and was super stoked when I purchased this one. Like the first pallet this one is fabulous. The colors are beautifully pigmented and blend amazingly. This pallet is a go to for everyday looks, and there are many looks you can create using this pallet.

• ckopensky By  ckopensky
    07.07.16

Palette Must have!!

I love this palette. The pigmentation of the colors is awesome and they blend well. Texture is so buttery. Colors can kick up a lot of dust because they are so soft and depending on how heavy handed you are with your brush. Would recommend and is a must have palette for makeup lovers!

• Jmalinowsky By  Jmalinowsky
    01.27.16

I LOVE Lorac products! The pigment is out of this world! Great coverage and they blend so well.

• Lizeth94 By  Lizeth94
    11.07.15

I love this pallete, you can use for either day or night time look. These shadows are also very blend able .

• alawhon By  alawhon
    09.26.15

The colors in this Palette are beautiful! This eye shadow stays on long! Goes on so smooth and looks amazing!!

• Itstinkerbell By  Itstinkerbell
    08.18.15

I am. Megggaaa laroc fan!!! This is a great palette. Full of complimentary colors for all skin tones. I love the first one more but I don't discount this one...the pigments and last ability are spot on!!!

• Tamiramichelle By  Tamiramichelle
    06.24.15

I am raving about this product! I have all my girlfriends using it as well. Great variety of colors and wonderful wear time.