Lorac Pro Palette 2 | SheSpeaks

• amcalzada By  amcalzada
    04.20.18

Pretty Pallete

I love this pallete, the colors are very pretty, but they are also pretty pigmented. There are so many colors you can create by blending them!

• Angelinaxoxo By  Angelinaxoxo
    12.15.16

Best eyeshadows

Haven't had the pleasure of trying his out but have heard nothing but good reviews they always have the best colors I just love them.

• nikki7509 By  nikki7509
    11.29.16

I had the first Lorac Pro Pallet, and was super stoked when I purchased this one. Like the first pallet this one is fabulous. The colors are beautifully pigmented and blend amazingly. This pallet is a go to for everyday looks, and there are many looks you can create using this pallet.

• ckopensky By  ckopensky
    07.07.16

Palette Must have!!

I love this palette. The pigmentation of the colors is awesome and they blend well. Texture is so buttery. Colors can kick up a lot of dust because they are so soft and depending on how heavy handed you are with your brush. Would recommend and is a must have palette for makeup lovers!

• Jmalinowsky By  Jmalinowsky
    01.27.16

I LOVE Lorac products! The pigment is out of this world! Great coverage and they blend so well.

• Lizeth94 By  Lizeth94
    11.07.15

I love this pallete, you can use for either day or night time look. These shadows are also very blend able .

• alawhon By  alawhon
    09.26.15

The colors in this Palette are beautiful! This eye shadow stays on long! Goes on so smooth and looks amazing!!

• Itstinkerbell By  Itstinkerbell
    08.18.15

I am. Megggaaa laroc fan!!! This is a great palette. Full of complimentary colors for all skin tones. I love the first one more but I don't discount this one...the pigments and last ability are spot on!!!

• Tamiramichelle By  Tamiramichelle
    06.24.15

I am raving about this product! I have all my girlfriends using it as well. Great variety of colors and wonderful wear time.

• Tiwh77 By  Tiwh77
    06.07.15

Lorac makes awesome affordable high quality makeup. It stays on beautiful until you're ready to take it off. I was really lucky once had my makeup professionally done by one of their professional artist. He made me look like a million bucks.