Liz Lange for Target Maternity Jeans | SheSpeaks

• jonboyandemmy By  jonboyandemmy
    11.02.11

I love Liz Lange's maternity jeans from Target! They are so comfortable yet hip so that I don't feel like an old lady or that I'm always bumming around in big clothes. These are a great price and you can really find fabulous deals on clearance Liz Lange at Target. These are good for after pregancy too, especially the types that don't have the large panel. Try them and love them!

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.01.09

I love Target's maternity line. They have great designers.

• jennrapko By  jennrapko
    09.29.09

I loved wearing these pants while I was pregnant. I even wore them right after I had the baby because they dont' look like maternity pants:)

• vivaciousgold By  vivaciousgold
    09.29.09

I wear some of the Liz Lange clothing even though I am not pregnant! Great styles and some look like they are not even for pregnant women that's why I wear them.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    09.26.09

Very comfy during pregnancy!

• JenerationXB By  JenerationXB
    09.23.09

Love that I'm wearing maternity jeans that are comfortable and look fashionable -- and don't cost a lot.