Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast | SheSpeaks

• heatherfarr By  heatherfarr
    06.09.20

Love this product

I received a mini sample of this product at Ulta and fell in love with it because it immediately boosts the volume of my hair. It?s perfect for a quick end-of-the-day boost to my hair so it?s not so flat or even between washes. Although it?s a bit pricey, it?s well worth it.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    05.13.20

Works Wonders

I love how Living Proof Full Dry Volume Blast gives my hair instant volume and adds fullness!

• Sierra13 By  Sierra13
    04.23.20

This is one of my favorite products for that perfect volume and textures look! I have thin curly hair and always need an extra boost at my roots and this product is my go to. It smells sooo good and doesn?t feel like it weighs my hair down or make it feel dirty like most volumizing products. I definitely recommend it for any hair type!

• allie-kat By  allie-kat
    02.21.20

I freaking love this stuff! Received in a past Sephora Play! Box and I can't get enough of it. It smells so good and it adds so much volume to my hair. This is one product I don't think I can live without, it's that good! I can spray it in air dried hair and it makes it look like it was styled! I will definitely be purchasing the full size.