Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo Wash | SheSpeaks

• Jwyatt2328 By  Jwyatt2328
    07.09.18

Perfect for young babies

Love this product, gentle on skin, leaves skin smooth and smell great. NO tears is a huge plus!

• TrulyImperfect By  TrulyImperfect
    09.27.17

Best Tearless Shampoo & wash!!

I love this Live Clean Baby Tearless Shampoo & Wash! I think it's great that it's made with purified water and certified organic botanicals. My daughter has very sensitive skin, so it's especially important to us that this product is hypoallergenic. I also love that it's free of harmful ingredients like SLS, DEA, paraben, phosphates, & dyes. It's so gentle on my daughter's sensitive skin, and washes off completely clean. I don't normally use the shampoo + wash products on my daughter's hair. I prefer to use a product that is strictly for washing hair. However, I did try this product on her hair and I love it. It cleans her hair nicely, and leaves it feeling super soft! The Lavender, Aloe, & Chamomile create a gentle scent that is very calming & soothing, & smells fantastic. I absolutely love this product, and definitely recommend it!