Little Tikes Kitchen Set | SheSpeaks

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

This toy has given my children endless hours of fun and imaginative play. It has a great durability. We can add additional toys or items from the kitchen to make it even more fun. They love copying what mom does in the kitchen in their kitchen like washing the dishes or putting something in their oven. We love to pretend play!

• ashleyw31 By  ashleyw31
    04.04.12

My child and all of her friends get a kick out of this kitchen. We have play dates weekly and when kids are over they are always pretending to prepare and serve each other meals.

• averyzoe By  averyzoe
    12.02.11

My kids love this, and so do all of their guests. From the baby just learning to sit up who loves to pull the door open and closed, to the 6 year old who wants to pretend to be everyone's mommy, this is the toy that gets the most play in our house. Ages: 1-6

• mamaof4 By  mamaof4
    12.01.11

Little Tykes is just the standard in kids toys! My kids are in college and high school, but we still have some of the little tykes toys that they played with, waiting for the next generation. Little Tykes toys are made to last! We gave my daughter, now 21, the little tykes kitchen for Christmas when she was 2 1/2. It was an instant hit! She loved it! I am so glad that play food has no calories, because I would have been in real trouble if I had to eat all food my kids "cooked" in that kitchen. Easy to clean, and no small parts to worry about. Can't wait to buy Little Tykes toys for my someday grandkids.

• katrinadriscoll By  katrinadriscoll
    10.27.11

I got my almost four year old daughter this kitchen for her first birthday, and while shes played with it over the years I'm giving it four stars because there is a few things I don't like about it. The "oven" door always falls down and won't stay up, and theres virtually no room to store toy food in it, we have a shopping cart and "food bin" next to it to hold kitchen toys and toy food.

• susie_q_8487 By  susie_q_8487
    09.26.11

My 3 year old daughter got this for Christmas last year, she loves it. I do wish it was taller though, she seems to be close to outgrowing it.

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    09.26.11

Love the kitchen but my kids grew out of it fast..wish it was a little taller

• lucas567 By  lucas567
    01.27.11

I love kitchen sets it keeps my kids busy for hours great thing to invest in.

• MiEliDavis By  MiEliDavis
    12.01.10

My daughter plays with this for hours. She will mimmick me when I'm in the "big" kitchen!

• jennyjen1234 By  jennyjen1234
    11.18.10

I bought this last year for my granddaughter for Christmas. It is still a hit one year later.