Listerine PocketPaks Breath Strips | SheSpeaks

• bambiluv bambiluv
    04.11.14

I have been using these for years. They are an instant refresher. Yes they're strong, but that is what I look for in a mint. I keep them in my car and in all my purses.

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

These definitely do the job. They burn my tongue though!

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

This work well in a pinch but I would rather eat a mint. These are just a little to strong for me

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

I love these I always keep them on me they are good on the go after u eat or whatever

• Trulyyourjenny By  Trulyyourjenny
    08.02.16

They really work!

Powerful mint. So not recommend for children because it is very strong. Will freshen breath after any meal if you cannot brush teeth immediately. I highly recommend.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.21.15

I forgot how awesome these are! I received a sample through Crowdtap and I would never go without them. SO MUCH BETTER than gum and mints and they are sugar-free! They freshen your breath for a good hour or three depending on what you eat or drink. I get so many compliments and my mouth feels instantly rejuvenated. Sometimes I use them in the morning on my commute to wake myself up. I love these!

• falu215 By  falu215
    12.16.15

Best! its quick! and it really works like its mouthwash counterpart!

• Crystalann314 By  Crystalann314
    11.14.15

I've been using these for years! The package is so small it can fit anywhere. The mint taste is strong, but I love mint. I always pop one in before a goodnight kiss.

• Carmina By  Carmina
    07.15.15

Makes my breath smells fresh all the time. Package fits in my bag. The mint taste is so overwhelming but its finr with me. I love it.

• heartinwv95 By  heartinwv95
    02.20.15

I discovered these when struggling with bad breath from constant tonsilitis, and even after tonsil removal surgery, I've stuck with Listerine pocket products. They eliminate bad breath germs, leaving your mouth tasting minty, without sugar, so the freshness lasts. The only complaint I have about these is that they can be too strong, so I ripped them in half. Now, I use the Listerine pocket spray instead.

• Mistybee By  Mistybee
    02.03.15

I have always used Listerine products and highly praised them. Recently, with a bad cold with nasal congestion, I reached for an Artic Burst Breath Strip and WOW...it did the job. When I wake up during the night with drainage, I now reach for a Breath Strip, lay it on my tongue and am back to sleep in minutes with no worries of choking. It freshens my breath BUT also breaks up the drainage plus kills the germs forming overnight. So glad I tried these.