Listerine PocketPaks Breath Strips Review | SheSpeaks

• JCrutch04 By  JCrutch04
    06.12.19

Refreshing clean feel. Dissolves quickly. But still prefer gum or mints that are long lasting.

• Tinah1234 By  Tinah1234
    05.22.19

Very strong and great! Gives you a boost of freshness

• Krystyna43 By  Krystyna43
    09.30.17

These definitely do the job. They burn my tongue though!

• Mhanna416 By  Mhanna416
    12.23.16

This work well in a pinch but I would rather eat a mint. These are just a little to strong for me

• marshagail By  marshagail
    08.16.16

I love these I always keep them on me they are good on the go after u eat or whatever

• Trulyyourjenny By  Trulyyourjenny
    08.02.16

They really work!

Powerful mint. So not recommend for children because it is very strong. Will freshen breath after any meal if you cannot brush teeth immediately. I highly recommend.

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    12.21.15

I forgot how awesome these are! I received a sample through Crowdtap and I would never go without them. SO MUCH BETTER than gum and mints and they are sugar-free! They freshen your breath for a good hour or three depending on what you eat or drink. I get so many compliments and my mouth feels instantly rejuvenated. Sometimes I use them in the morning on my commute to wake myself up. I love these!

• falu215 By  falu215
    12.16.15

Best! its quick! and it really works like its mouthwash counterpart!

• Crystalann314 By  Crystalann314
    11.14.15

I've been using these for years! The package is so small it can fit anywhere. The mint taste is strong, but I love mint. I always pop one in before a goodnight kiss.

• Carmina By  Carmina
    07.15.15

Makes my breath smells fresh all the time. Package fits in my bag. The mint taste is so overwhelming but its finr with me. I love it.

• heartinwv95 By  heartinwv95
    02.20.15

I discovered these when struggling with bad breath from constant tonsilitis, and even after tonsil removal surgery, I've stuck with Listerine pocket products. They eliminate bad breath germs, leaving your mouth tasting minty, without sugar, so the freshness lasts. The only complaint I have about these is that they can be too strong, so I ripped them in half. Now, I use the Listerine pocket spray instead.

• Mistybee By  Mistybee
    02.03.15

I have always used Listerine products and highly praised them. Recently, with a bad cold with nasal congestion, I reached for an Artic Burst Breath Strip and WOW...it did the job. When I wake up during the night with drainage, I now reach for a Breath Strip, lay it on my tongue and am back to sleep in minutes with no worries of choking. It freshens my breath BUT also breaks up the drainage plus kills the germs forming overnight. So glad I tried these.

• CarrieElise By  CarrieElise
    11.04.14

These are really strong mints, and they will freshen your breath. However, they're so strong that when you eat one, everyone around you will know because they can smell it, too

• Bayou715 By  Bayou715
    07.10.14

These earn a point for convenience but the taste is so overwhelming it makes my mouth feel as if it's burning - just as easy to pop a minty piece of gum in your mouth for the same results.

• rosemaryoday By  rosemaryoday
    04.24.14

Gross! I would rather just brush my teeth.