Listerine Gentle Gum Care Mint Floss | SheSpeaks

• AcrosstheAvenue By  AcrosstheAvenue
    08.19.18

Not Gentle Enough for Me

This Listerine Gentle Gums Floss was not gentle enough for me. Although I liked the flavor, the floss made my gums bleed a lot. I stick to ribbon floss now.

• hannahroy66 By  hannahroy66
    08.03.18

Enjoyed

I have had good results with this product. I like the consistency and thickness of the floss itself. It doesn't break and tear, it works well. The razor cutter also works well. Good flavor too.

• gschu19 By  gschu19
    07.12.17

Thick string, strong flavor

Huge fan of this...cinnamon taste is strong...kinda like the gum. Doesn't always leave me feeling "minty clean" but still extremely effective. A thicker floss than your average one; this is also what they give at my dentist!

• Businessasusual By  Businessasusual
    05.12.16

Love this brand

It is important to brush and floss your teeth. This brand is perfect. Not too tough or weak just perfect and gentle around the gums.

• KathyW24 By  KathyW24
    03.19.16

Good results with this. Reliable to clean between teeth. Need small size to carry in my purse

• mmtinga By  mmtinga
    02.08.15

This product is from the Listerine family of products. While I was expecting a mint flavor, it was more of a cinnamon taste. I did not like the taste and will try something else.