Lipton Vanilla Caramel Truffle Pyramid Tea Bags | SheSpeaks

• rockthebard By  rockthebard
    04.27.12

I must admit that I have not had this in some time because it is hard to find in our area. My fiance and I both loved these when they first came out. The scents just add to the whole experience and the flavor is wonderful too. It really provides you with a rich tea experience that tickles your senses and can even help you relax after a stressful day. I highly recommend with a bubble bath and candles on a cold night. Now only if they could be distributed in our area more!

• nipplina By  nipplina
    10.19.10

I would love a sample so I can try it, being the tea lover that I am.

• DreamN By  DreamN
    10.19.10

This is a good tea with a very sweet carmel flavor.

• vl33311 By  vl33311
    01.30.10

I don't know about this tea, but i've had celestial seasonings carmel chocolate chai tea and it is definately an acquired taste.... best with a little milk or creamer...

• mrdstp1789 By  mrdstp1789
    12.27.09

These really are aweful. Nothing like I expected.

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    11.26.09

I AM WANTING TO TRY THIS BUT JUST CAN'T BRING MYSELF TO SPEND THAT MUCH ON THESE TEA BAGS. I DO LIKE THE PEACH WHITE TEA ONES I HAVE TRIED A LOT.

• mrssgrvs By  mrssgrvs
    11.05.09

i have been wanting to try this. don't think i will be now, lol.

• MomaNikki82 By  MomaNikki82
    11.05.09

This tea isn't as good as the name sounds. I have tried it brewed hot and it wasn't as spectacular as the name portrays it to be! There really isn't a sweetness to it. Just a typical tea taste. An original Lipton pekoe tea bags has more flavor to it. I was really disappointed!