Lipton K Cups | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    02.15.16

I have tried the Lipton K-Cups (sweet-tea variety). The flavor was not so sweet and it tasted a little bitter. Very easy to make and great in the summertime!

• candries By  candries
    02.15.16

• Realcalgary By  Realcalgary
    07.28.15

The tea is good, however, I would just as rather use a tea bag. I feel bad throwing it away in the garbage - a lot of waste. The convenience is there and it's what we use in the office.

• rkosully By  rkosully
    10.31.14

These are fine and are convenient to use in our Keurig brewer. However, it's just as easy to put a tea bag in the mug and let hot water fill the mug. I would rather spend money on K-cups for coffee.

• MyLittlePrincessK By  MyLittlePrincessK
    12.01.13

I really liked the Lipton K-cup Indulge which is the rich black tea. It had good strength and taste to kit and it brewed quickly in my Keurig. I also sampled the Lipton Refresh ice tea K-cup and that left something to be desired however I am not a sweet tea drinker so that probably influenced me somewhat. Overall the Lipton K-cups provided a fast, easy cup of tea.