Lipton Iced Tea to Go | SheSpeaks

• moni25 By  moni25
    07.26.17

lipton

Very rich is my favorite but the one of peach of truth that has everything just like when I do it in powder knows like this I love it

• Destiny9206 By  Destiny9206
    03.13.16

Great when on the go! Or when at home! Less calories! But,great taste!

• Spratt By  Spratt
    11.17.15

Wonderful quality, super easy - carry one in my bag and make on the go... easier for a healthy life style!!

• tnortham333 By  tnortham333
    06.29.14

great taste not too many calories

• marelybega By  marelybega
    06.23.14

I carry these around in my purse so great and convenient.

• heather21 By  heather21
    05.21.13

Who wouldn't love this product its so good and quenched the thirst... Convenient and tasty..works for me.

• Accents By  Accents
    10.24.12

These are amazing! Crisp, refreshing, juicy sweet taste without syrupy sweetness! love the packaging, easy to pour into a water bottle with the smallest rip ...important for me with RA and a time saver. Best tasting to go lo calorie drink I've found ...doesn't taste diet at all and I've lost some weight by choosing this over sugar sweetened soft drinks. I'm not deprived of anything because it tastes sooo good and saved money by buying these over other drinks like Arizona drinks, vitamin waters or juice drinks. I feel this a great choice and deal!

• mom14043 By  mom14043
    04.09.12

We absolutely love this product, my husband is diabetic and takes this to work to put in his water. He loves that it doesn't get the "watered down" flavor and doesn't also have the "sugar free" taste. He also loves the variety of flavors this is offered in. It is easy to use and to store for him in his desk and is so much cheaper than buying a drink from the machines at work. I would love to see them come out with this in a sugared variety.

• Carebare128 By  Carebare128
    10.27.11

I love them.Love the taste and the convenience.Have used it and will continue to use it.

• JLMARKLE By  JLMARKLE
    09.05.10

I'm not big on the artificial sweetener that they use in these...whatever happened to using real sugar??