Lipton Diet Green Tea Review | SheSpeaks

• IVETTE97 By  IVETTE97
    04.26.19

Diet green tea

This tea is great for when your trying to eat better. When I first started to try to stop drinking sugary drinks like soda. I would substitute this drink. Now I don?t drink soda and i keep drinking this tea, it?s addicting!

• monteque By  monteque
    12.21.18

I do not care for this item. It has an after-taste that I can't get past. For teas, I am not a fan of diet anything. Why can't it just be unsweetened? The artificial sweetener is overwhelming and I can't taste the tea.

• tdalton83 By  tdalton83
    05.09.18

Tasty

Very good, I don't think it tastes like a diet drink.

• Claraina By  Claraina
    04.20.18

Must trust

Was never a fan of tea. Lipton changed that for me. love it!!!

• GeekyButterfly By  GeekyButterfly
    10.16.16

Can't stomach the diet version.

This diet version of Lipton's green tea does not taste good at all. It has an after taste that's not pleasant. A better sugar free sweetener needs to be used.

• darlaooley By  darlaooley
    10.15.16

Its great

This tea is not overly sweet, it has the nice mix of flavors in-fact I prefer this diet tea over the regular one. Which is funny because normally I go straight for the non diet products!! Who doesn't like the effects of green tea?!

• natasaangelidou By  natasaangelidou
    10.10.16

Very good! Nice and refreshing taste! One of the very few diet bevereges that I enjoy drinking! Love it!

• Washburn17 By  Washburn17
    08.15.16

Nasty Nasty Nasty

Honestly i thought lipton green tea was the worst drink ever until i heard they made diet. Nastiest drink ever. I tried giving it a chance... Biggest mistake ever lol. This is just my opinion.

• Shansuzi24 By  Shansuzi24
    07.13.16

This is one of my favorites! Love the taste and it's refreshing when it's really cold! The green tea taste is not so overpowering either!

• Destiny9206 By  Destiny9206
    03.13.16

This is delicious tea! I buy it at Walmart all the time! Sometimes I am lucky to find coupons for it in Sunday paper! But Walmart offers it for a reasonable price! It also helps me drop a few pounds! I would reccomend everyone give it a try! You won't be disappointed!

• brittwinter By  brittwinter
    02.25.16

I love this drink. It is so refreshing and tasty! On a hot summer day or a cold winter this drink is perfect for everything!

• Ecbigler By  Ecbigler
    02.16.16

I think it's great tasting I like only some flavors but that my taste buds.

• SmilingSunshine By  SmilingSunshine
    11.03.15

For a diet drink this green tea still has a very good flavor. It is a great alternative to sodas or sugary juices!

• prim033110 By  prim033110
    09.23.15

For as long as I can recall my family has used Lipton when making tea. I love having these green teas in a conventient bottle so you can grab one on the go. Great taste too.

• shimonmadelyn By  shimonmadelyn
    08.18.15

Green Tea is so healthy for you, I can not stress it enough. Helps burn fats from food you are eating and boosts your metabolism.