Lionsgate The Hunger Games | SheSpeaks

• Pistachio Pistachio
    03.05.13

Who HASN'T seen the movie? Jennifer Lawrence and Josh Hutcherson star in this adaptation of Suzanne Collins' original first book of the Hunger Games trilogy, and the movie does NOT disappoint. Staying extremely true to the book (maybe a bit more so than one would like), the director did a great job reimagining the Hunger Games Capitol and especially the fabulous atmosphere of the Arena. Elizabeth Banks is a really terrific Effie - no, seriously, I LOVED her character - and JLaw isn't too bad as Katniss, either. Wonderful overall. If you haven't seen it, check it out!

• Iamsalma By  Iamsalma
    07.20.18

Good idea, it shows how rich people can be bad, and how they use poor people for fun.

• Claraina By  Claraina
    04.20.18

Great movie. Lots of action, sorrow and romance. Definitely a group of sequels to watch.

• PUGGYLUVA79 By  PUGGYLUVA79
    02.01.18

Love!

This was a great movie!!!! Definately the best one out of all of them in my opinion

• kkeller By  kkeller
    12.05.17

Must See!

This action packed thriller is entertaining and keeps you wanting more after it's finished. All of the characters are so talented! When seeing this movie in theaters, I said to myself "I want to see more!!!" even after watching the whole movie, which is a little less than 2.5 hours long. It is definitely a must see movie!

• Mgirll By  Mgirll
    10.29.17

I'm a fan

I'm a fan. I love the thrill, drama, romance and acting in it. It's not all so predictable and it sucks you in.

• Stephyycakess24 By  Stephyycakess24
    08.11.17

I remember when the first movie came out my friends were so excited about it. i did not understand why and their eagerness to watch the movie annoyed me so i had never watched these movies up until last year and OMG!!!!! they are amazing!!! i love these movies. Jennifer Laurance is the main actress in the movie and volenteers herself to participate in the hunger games games because her little sisters name was randomly selected for her to go. it really is a great movie. i 100% recommend it.

• Espy2187 By  Espy2187
    07.18.17

Great movie. I really enjoyed this movie very much, I will definitely consider watching it again.

• Vickyj85 By  Vickyj85
    10.30.16

Both children and adults love this movie. I'm yet to find a person that dislikes it. Excellent story/plot and execution from all. All time fav movie

• Tkasburg By  Tkasburg
    10.28.16

Great movie

This is a great movie! My family enjoyed watching this together! The book wasn't as good as the movie. But definitely a great story line!

• Mich81 By  Mich81
    09.28.16

Movie and book are both pretty good. Very action packed! It left me looking forward to the next one!!