Ling Ling Potstickers Chicken Vegetable Dumplings | SheSpeaks

• CHERYLGINESI CHERYLGINESI
    04.06.12

i just bought these at bj's wholesale club for the first time ever and love them so much. I am a big asian food fan.

• LarryBug By  LarryBug
    05.31.18

Love Ling Ling

I always keep Ling Ling Potstickers in my freezer. I boil them instead of frying so they won't be greasy. It's an easy way to make dinner either as the main protein or a side dish like with fried rice or vegetables and noodles.

• OkieDokieMama87 By  OkieDokieMama87
    07.13.15

Delicious for frozen food:) a little too salty but that's what keeps food from perishing.

• diharpie By  diharpie
    06.29.12

My husband and I love these, we are potsticker obsessed and have a hard time finding them at our grocery store. So when we do come across them, we pick up the largest bag we can find or several small bags. They are just perfect as an appetizer, or even as a side dish and they taste so good!

• Rebecca18287 By  Rebecca18287
    06.29.12

I buy them at BJ's too. They are a staple in my freezer. I love them because they are so easy to make and taste great.

• CHERYLGINESI By  CHERYLGINESI
    04.06.12

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.14.12

These are one of my daughters favorite food for a snack. The sauce it comes with is great!

• jcatt77 By  jcatt77
    03.11.12

Yum! I was happy with these - found that they cooked up really well following the stove top directions - I ate them on top of an Asian slaw for a quick and easy dinner!

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    05.18.11

These are a good snack, or a replacement meal if you need something quick. They're ready in about 10 minutes, but make sure you follow the directions. It doesn't seem right to leave them in the pan without flipping until the end, but if you do, they won't stick to the pan.