Lindt Lindor Truffles Review | SheSpeaks

• simbalala By  simbalala
    05.28.21

Lindt

The best mouthwatering chocolate. It melts like icecream and it is divine

• superbutt By  superbutt
    05.28.21

YUM

I love the way this chocolate tastes...but the very best part is the way it breaks open and melts into your mouth. It is so smooth and delicious, I can't buy a bag because they're too dangerous

• ariadero By  ariadero
    05.27.21

2 stars for taste. Quality is terrible - the cheapest palm oil, artificial flavors and such. Overpriced considering very cheap ingredients. Very unhealthy!

• EricaD By  EricaD
    06.16.20

I love the middle truffle part of these. I've been known to eat the outer shell off first, then eat the whole center by itself. The truffles are really creamy and almost have a "cool" feeling to them.

• AnotherTemplate By  AnotherTemplate
    05.30.18

Good quality chocolate

Lindt Lindor has made great chocolate treats in the past and they continue to do so as they make it into more places to buy them. The chocolate is high quality, too.

• Chevygal1981 By  Chevygal1981
    05.18.18

So few

for the price I would think for more in a package because they are a 'cant stop at one' kind of candy

• katierw80 By  katierw80
    10.19.17

Dangerous! Can?t stop once you start!

These are so smooth and creamy with a perfect chocolate flavor. They are certainly better than the cheap chocolate, but not so expensive or ?elite? that they are hard to find. I do find that I tell myself they are small enough that I can have more than one, and then I eat more than I probably should!

• Maria12 By  Maria12
    11.30.15

Usually not a truffle fan but these are delicious. Kind of addicting. I am not thrilled with the while chocolate though.

• Padillalizbeth By  Padillalizbeth
    11.30.15

Good for those who love filling inside chocolates.

• Jazzyt92 By  Jazzyt92
    09.28.15

Very good chocolate... better than most candy i have ever tried

• ethel55 By  ethel55
    08.12.15

Buying these by the bag is the most economical way to go. I have tried several flavors and haven't been disappointed at all. They are chocolately and creamy, delicious!

• iambatman606 By  iambatman606
    08.12.15

These are amazing! When I pop one in my mouth and bite into it, it instantly melts and explodes with deliciousness. All of the expensive chocolates are not a competition.

• LSDelmont By  LSDelmont
    06.30.15

Definitely one of the better chocolates on the market...is it as great as let's say Godiva or other Belgian/German Chocolates, no, but still a good option to Hershey's.

• princesspam By  princesspam
    06.30.15

I absolutely love these! They are perfect for that sweet tooth craving! Just pop one in your mouth and you are satisfied. The chocolate is good quality

• ksammi20 By  ksammi20
    06.18.15

I do not normally like truffles, but these truffles are delicious! They have the prefect balance. They are not overly rich; they are just the right amount of chocolate.