Lillebaby Ergonomic Baby Child Carrier | SheSpeaks

• MarcieinMommyland By  MarcieinMommyland
    01.09.18

Couldn?t get comfortable

This is the most uncomfortable carrier I?ve used. Too much padding in the wrong places. It?s also very stiff.

• hcrisp0611 By  hcrisp0611
    09.21.17

Lilliebaby carrier

I was gifted this Lillebaby carrier while pregnant with my daughter, and we started using it with her when she was about 1 month old. It is super comfortable and has great back support for me and head support for the baby. My daughter takes great naps in it (especially while I'm grocery shopping) and my husband even loves it! The only issue I have with it is the upper back snaps are hard for me to reach and snap in once I've placed the baby in the carrier.

• mevsthree By  mevsthree
    04.20.17

Super comfy and easy to use

I love my Lillebaby carrier! I decided to upgrade with my third baby and I'm so glad I did. This is a very comfortable carrier and offers great support so you can wear baby for a long time and not have any pain! It's very easy to use. I have the all seasons version which makes the carrier more breathable. My baby also loves being carried in the Lillebaby. It's worth the price! I highly recommend it.

• Da6Ofus By  Da6Ofus
    08.31.16

Lillebaby

This carrier is a great price and it versatile. My husband,me and my son all carry my daughter in it. The different carries make it even more awesome because you can carry her on your front safely unlike some of the carriers on the market. This is good for all ages so when she was little we could carry her in baby rocking position.

• Prettygirl01 By  Prettygirl01
    08.14.16

Infant Baby carrier

The infant baby carrier is a great product . This product is very useful if you are going to be doing chores in the house or maybe to go walking .i just dont agree that all the weight of the infant is going on your shoulders.

• Prettygirl01 By  Prettygirl01
    08.14.16

Infant Baby carrier

• cittiee01 By  cittiee01
    07.29.16

First - I love my lillebaby complete soft carrier. It is easy to use and I feel like I can wear my child all day long as it is comfortable. I have been wearing my almost two year old since birth in this carrier and still continue to wear her during our grocery trips. It goes up to 45 lbs which means I can continue to wear her as long as I wish. I also love that I can wear my baby in different positions (front, back and hip). This is a great carrier and I recommend it to everyone!