Lilian Fache Electronic 5 in 1 Spa X Facial Cleanser Brush and Massager System | SheSpeaks

• Pearlypearl By  Pearlypearl
    05.03.15

I have seriously been wanting something like this for a while , i tried one that i bought at ross for 9$, thought eh what the heck , definitely regret that . I looked up a couple and even asked on my Instagram what people would recommend , overall i saw this brand throughout most of my comments , and i have had it for 2 months and i love it!

• naheed By  naheed
    03.21.15

Electronic 5 in 1 Spa-X Facial Cleanser Brush and Massager System By Lilian Fache provides deep cleaning and exfoliation. It is very effective in providing exfoliation which is necessary to get rid of dead skin cell and production of new skin cells. It has 4 interchangeable attachments, face and body brushes and also one facial sponge and pumice for scrubbing away the calluses. I have tried all of these, since I was very excited to get it on discount. I used the face brush with the cleansing cream and it gently removed all the dirt and my face felt so soft and my skin had a glow afterwards. The cream is made of all natural ingredients and very gentle. I used the body brush first to do dry brushing and then with body wash and I could see the dead skin in shower. The pumice is great for removing calluses from heels and leaves them soft. I spent a lot of time in the shower, since I was enjoying using all the different brushes that came with it.