Lifetime The Golden Girls | SheSpeaks

• EdMmOmMa EdMmOmMa
    03.26.15

A classic show that never gets old! The humor and acting is just great. It is one of those shows that will just keep re-airing forever because everyone young and old loves it!

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    10.22.19

good show

I grew up watching Golden Girls with my mom, loved it. They all have such great chemistry, they're funny, sarcastic, and witty. My favorite character was always Dorothy. I recently noticed that they are still playing episodes on television on the Hallmark channel. I'll watch a couple times throughout the week. It's an older show but it's still a good show

• jenniferenee12 By  jenniferenee12
    01.02.19

One of the greatest shows on television! You will instantly fall in love with the characters and their eccentric personalities. I hope we all get the chance to live in a Florida retirement home with our besties some day.

• monteque By  monteque
    12.27.18

Love the Golden Girls

I watch this show so much that I know every word on every episode. I can't stop laughing at the same parts. My family know this is what I am going to watch all the time. I get upset when they take my show off to air something else.

• Girlfan1986 By  Girlfan1986
    12.20.18

Everyone likes a good laugh

What an amazing show they don't make them like this anymore Sophia was unstoppable I'd recommend this product to anyone who likes comedy and people who've missed it your binge watch favorite is here

• mcasella By  mcasella
    03.14.18

Classic

This show was great for all ages, man or woman. A true classic that will never get "old".

• laserpickles420 By  laserpickles420
    02.14.18

Top 10 Classics

The Golden girl's is and forever will be one of my favorite shows from my childhood. It's a lovely family show, with many heartfelt moments, laughs, and twists. I've seen every episode. I love Dorothy, Rose, Blanche, and Sophia! They're all unique and hilarious!

• hardyq21 By  hardyq21
    01.25.18

This show is really funny. Some might wonder how can four elderly ladies who are not actual comedians be so funny. I'm not sure but they are and Betty White is still going strong.

• Janetteschebel By  Janetteschebel
    01.24.18

One of my absolute favors! It?s timeless and hilarious!

• Falina By  Falina
    10.29.17

This show is underrated!

Great show, these ladies know how to get you to laugh! Definitely will watch the show again.

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    10.03.17

I love this show. It?s my go to when I?m not feeling well.