Lifetime The Golden Girls | SheSpeaks

• imintobooks imintobooks

Absolutely The Best Classic Out There

I watch this show every night. It is hilarious, and it makes me happy, a great way to unwind after a long exhausting day. I own every season of The Golden Girls because I can't get enough ❤💯

• Hethee By  Hethee
    06.21.20

Thanks Ladies!

Ok, how could I ever think of one bad thing about this show! I watch it every night in bed and just continue watching the series over and over again. Just can?t get enough! Perfect combo of actresses to bring the warm moments and humor.

• kathlina By  kathlina
    06.20.20

Love these ladies!

One of my favorite shows of all time! I laugh so hard on every episode. The relationship between all the ladies is so awesome. The situations they go through have me laughing so hard. This show is a classic that never gets old. I'll always have a special place in my heart for the Golden Girls. 💜

• cindyannbarriga By  cindyannbarriga

Greatest

The best of the best was created with this show. It had all the relevant topics and it was funny.

• imintobooks By  imintobooks

Absolutely The Best Classic Out There

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    06.09.20

Lifetime The Golden Girls is a classic that is fun to watch.

• EricaD By  EricaD
    06.07.20

Who doesn't like the Golden Girls? I have memories of my nephew (now in his 20's) singing along to the theme song as a toddler - it always seemed to be on in the background when my sisters, my mom, and I would get together. The acting was so good, and there was something for everyone as each character was so different. I still catch an episode every now and then and it always makes me smile.

• DebsHere By  DebsHere
    06.07.20

Great Humor!

This is one of the best shows that I have ever watched! These girls never not bring a smile to my face. If it's not Blanche looking for a new partner,it is Rose telling a story that lasts forever...Great show all around!

• jenniferklochdavis By  jenniferklochdavis
    06.05.20

Funny

A comedy that lasts and continues to make me laugh! Love watching and taking a break from the world and laughing, these ladies were/are comedic geniuses

• donnalee2001 By  donnalee2001
    06.05.20

One of my favorite shows !

Love the show, and now that I'm "up in age" I can relate even more ! Sometimes I imagine what it would be like to live with a few of my close girlfriends....scary, but fun :-)

• Jessica51113 By  Jessica51113
    04.24.20

I absolutely love the golden girls. My mother and my 6 years old daughter does as well!