Lifetime The Client List | SheSpeaks

• Babychikie6405 By  Babychikie6405
    02.05.17

Love this show!

I absolutely loved this show! I'm so upset it got cancelled. I love Jennifer Love Hewitt, she is an amazing actress. I really wish they would bring this show back.

• BreezyFbaby By  BreezyFbaby
    07.04.16

Sexy

I'm not a lifetime fangirl but I binged watched it recently. I had ran out of things to watch on Hulu. It was better than I thought it would be. I'm upset they cancelled it cause I binged watch it for nothing.

• Kelseylynne By  Kelseylynne
    08.29.15

So upset this show was canceled, what a shame. This show explains the real struggle of a single mother trying to make a living.

• LKallio By  LKallio
    08.29.15

I love Jennifer Love Hewitt but not this show much.

• Ever777 By  Ever777
    01.09.15

I really enjoy this show. Jennifer Love Hewitt does a great job. Funny with a constant spice.

• kerrib By  kerrib
    07.08.14

I absolutely loved this show and binged watched it a few times. Jennifer Love Hewitt was perfect in this role and i loved the story line it was unique and never like anything else i watched! I was broken and almost depressed when they ended it.

• VeronicaB By  VeronicaB
    06.16.14

great program

• AmberL14 By  AmberL14
    03.06.14

What a highly entertaining show! I was glad to see Jennifer Love Hewitt in such a diffferent role. I'm sad that this show ended. I was looking forward to seeing where they were going to go with certain characters.

• lovingmomof5 By  lovingmomof5
    08.30.13

One of my favorite shows on TV.

• krisathome By  krisathome
    08.29.13

One of my favorite shows on TV. I can not wait for the new season. I find it funny some of the fetishes that people have on the show.