Lifetime Drop Dead Diva | SheSpeaks

• majay33 By  majay33
    05.21.15

I loved this show. I watched it every week. Great!

• hra2013 By  hra2013
    04.15.13

Oh how i love this show, I love the fact that it shows people they dont have to be a toothpick to be beautiful, Its all about how you see yourself, Great show!

• sbjfap2 By  sbjfap2
    10.13.12

This is a show I put on while multi-tasking. It's entertaining, but not enough to kill an hour solely watching it and not doing something else simultaneously.

• yamagirl By  yamagirl
    08.31.12

When this show first came out i loved it, watched it as soon as it came out. Now i am just bored with it.

• kmarie12 By  kmarie12
    07.30.12

I started watchinghis show on netflix a few weeks ago. I was told by my mother to watch it since it started but always forgot what day it was on. When i saw it on netflix I decided to start. I was hooked from the first one. It is about a young model who was killed in a car crash. She did not want to be dead so she hit a button which sent her back. She however came back as Jane a lawyer who was killed on the same day. It is great because even though she has all Deb's (model) memories she also has Janes brain. It is a legal drama with a twist. My one complaint is you get attched to her gardian angel Fred during the first season and then he gets replaced. I thought he was so cute!

• Ricca81 By  Ricca81
    07.23.12

Was a big fan when this show first aired, haven't watched the new season but by the previews, they have alot of great guests appearance.

• panda06 By  panda06
    07.19.12

I haven't been able to catch up on the newest season but I was a huge fan of this show when it first came out! Fabulous twist on the crime/drama/law shows as well as women and their relationships. A great show!

• alohagyrlstar By  alohagyrlstar
    06.20.12

Absolutely love this show! I watch every season and show. I'm for Team Grayson!! And still trying to get used to the new guardian angel. But I love this show because there's a little love drama, but there's also usually 2 cases going on at the same time and I love trying to figure out how they will get it solved. I used to watch more intense crime shows and I prefer this as it's much more lighthearted and funny!

• piaspeaks By  piaspeaks
    04.07.12

Really like this show and the characters. You keep rooting for the main characters.

• mysmartypants By  mysmartypants
    10.14.11

love this show...have been hooked since episode one! I love the BFF Stacy and can't wait for Grayson to finally know the truth about Deb. Lots of fun with the 'dream' sequences and dancing/music. I also like all of the guest stars they have on this show. A lot of blasts from the past. Good fun.