Life Savers Gummies Coolers | SheSpeaks

• lelupixie lelupixie
    03.02.13

I am a serious candy consumer and was totally excited to try these. These are not as good as the regular gummies and gummy duo's which are my favorite. If they would take the fruit punch out of here and the they may be better. Texture is the same lovely gummy if you are craving that. Not terrible, just kinda meh. I think lifesavers does something really magical with thier citrus flavors and we are missing that here. Sorry Lifesavers, I wont be buying these again.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

LifeSaver Gummies

These gummies are so delicious that you will be at the bottom of the bag way too early.

• BethBakes By  BethBakes
    10.29.15

I didn't enjoy these gummies. The flavors I was expecting were the original Life Saver flavors. I found these to be severely lacking in that respect, but they had a nice chew to them.

• Jovana By  Jovana
    11.19.14

There ok. I Def love the original flavors but these are just as good

• beachsunset1 By  beachsunset1
    12.18.13

so delicious,I feel like im on the tropics when I eat these,yum!

• seahorsepalm By  seahorsepalm
    12.17.13

You can't go wrong with life savers, but the gummies are the best! When my son gets them for a snack I always have to have a few!

• AliciaNeuman By  AliciaNeuman
    12.15.13

Yummmm

• sarah722 By  sarah722
    08.29.13

I love life savers gummies I used to get a big bag and sit and watch a movie and eat the whole thing..

• Reyna1044 By  Reyna1044