Levis Jeans Perfectly Slimming 512 Jeans | SheSpeaks

• sherryc2001us sherryc2001us
    03.01.12

you have got to try these jeans! I have a large rear that in order to be accomodating means a large waistband on jeans- not these. No gap! They have the perfect amount of stretch that bends with you all day long. They look great and look as good now as they did when I bought them 3 months ago! I want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Ebbygirl By  Ebbygirl
    04.07.16

Love these jeans! Curves to you body, and you look absolutely great! You have to get a pair!

• mscogs By  mscogs
    01.04.13

na

• Megahottie By  Megahottie
    07.10.12

I love me some Levis because it's inexpensive. The thing I don't like is that it rips easily at the inner thighs

• Emlynn By  Emlynn
    03.17.12

I love Levi's jeans they are the only jeans I wear,they are so comfortable and they always fit right!

• sherryc2001us By  sherryc2001us
    03.01.12

• MissWestVirginia By  MissWestVirginia
    09.21.11

Levi's are the only jeans I wear. I especially love the 545s. It's difficult to find my size--8 Tall--but when I do, I buy at least 2 pair. I've never tried another brand that I love as much as I do Levi's!

• jennyjen1234 By  jennyjen1234
    04.11.11

Great jeans!!! I have four pairs of them.

• Puhcho87 By  Puhcho87
    02.20.11

Me and my husband live Levi's

• faywray By  faywray
    10.27.10

I love the fit of the jeans and the affordability. I also wear 4p and it seems it is always gone. They must only send out one or two. Levi's remains the best jeans. The designer jeans do not hold up to Levi's

• momagarry By  momagarry