Lemony Snicket A Series of Unfortunate Events | SheSpeaks

• tammiejohnson By  tammiejohnson
    03.07.12

Love this series of books, when my girls were little we had story time every night and we would read a little out of these books then. We all loved them, the girls couldn't wait to have story time and we discussed the books at length. They really draw you in, they were such a part of us at the time and still to this day we talk about when we read them. The story is great for kids but also an enjoyment to read to your kids as well.

• freemarie1984 By  freemarie1984
    01.25.12

Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate events is one of the best series that I have read in a long time. I love everything about the books. The descriptions of the settings, scenarios, to the characters. I love how Lemony Snicket is telling the story of three unfortunate kids, but also involving the reader as someone of great importance that needs to tell the stories of these three orphans. A unique style of writing, very captivating.