Lemi Shine Automatic Dishwasher Soap Review | SheSpeaks

• Anissa18 By  Anissa18
    07.23.15

This stuff makes the dishes smell good and look very clean. Very good product

• courtneyhaueter By  courtneyhaueter
    09.17.12

this stuff works great!! we have major hard water problems, but.. this solves them all. life saver!!

• kashmir81 By  kashmir81
    08.25.10

I thought there was something wrong with my new dishwasher. Glasses had a film, no matter what I did. Even bought a new set of glasses. Had the repair man come out and he recommended this product. All my dishes and glasses have been sparkley clean ever since. Love it!

• rjbelote By  rjbelote
    05.30.09

A little costly, but cheaper than a water softener. I was so excited when I found this product. No more filmy dishes. Walmart usually carries it, but only a few so you have to look for it. (In with the dishwasher setergent)

• Maxstilllovesyou By  Maxstilllovesyou
    04.20.09

woww awesome product.

• nae3102 By  nae3102
    03.12.09

My house came with a not so great dishwasher and we have very hard water. This is the only detergent I've found that actually gets rid of spots on my dishes. Seriously, cups that I've had for 5 years look brand new. I use cheap stuff for the prewash, then only have to fill the rinse half way for this to work. Plus, it's environmentally friendly. Only downside is it's expensive for the amount you get. But if you use it like I do, it will last awhile. I can find it at the grocery store or Target.