Lego Minotaurus Game | SheSpeaks

• tdhedrick tdhedrick
    03.21.12

I bought this to play with my son and he absolutely Loves it. My husband gets in the game on this one as well. It is incredibily fun to play and does not last long. The child gets to build the board, (or with parents help), then the first one to take over the center of the board wins. Yes, it is a basic concept that has been used before, however..being able to build the board and eventually change it around as you wish makes it incredibily fun. Since then we have just ordered 2 more Lego games....have not recieved them as of yet.

• tdhedrick By  tdhedrick