Lego Blocks Review | SheSpeaks

• Di-CKF By  Di-CKF
    06.11.21

Classic

A toy that never gets old, kids never seem to grow out of building things

• Amandaorozco By  Amandaorozco
    06.10.21

Great but can get expensive

I love buying new sets of legos for my daughter that is 10 years old. She love to spend time putting them together gets her to use your imagination and think on what goes next. I just wish they were alittle cheaper. I have 3 daughters and to buy sets for all of them adds up. If they offered cheaper sets I would definitely get more than I do now.

• Beckacasey By  Beckacasey
    04.12.21

Legos power for the imagination

My boys love these ..they have mastered they architectural skills and can almost build anything .

• Beckacasey By  Beckacasey
    04.12.21

Legos power for the imagination

• jacquelineha By  jacquelineha
    03.25.21

Early Learning Tool

My daughter learned to build this very early on, thanks to Lego bricks

• Abigail96 By  Abigail96
    03.15.21

Perfect toy

My kids love building with legos! It gets their creativity flowing and keeps them busy for hours!

• lisa619 By  lisa619
    03.14.21

Legos not only for kids

Legos are so much fun for children and they are not only for kids but for adults too.

• mdillon9183 By  mdillon9183
    03.13.21

Fun for all ages

Legos are great. I played with them as a child and now my children play with them. I love that they give kids they chance to use their imaginations. They get to tap into their creativity. The only drawback is that they can be messy and they always end up on the floor with me stepping on them lol

• tjs68111 By  tjs68111
    03.03.21

Great Imagination Toys!

Legos are such a great toy for kids over 2 in my opinion. Kids can make anything they can imagine. Also good for math skills too.

• kimcres By  kimcres
    06.18.20

Great!

Lego is great for creativity, science and math skills. Just avoid stepping on them.

• bechug By  bechug
    06.18.20

Great quality

They are more expensive than other brands, but much better quality. My kids spend hours each week playing with Legos. They are great for creating and keeping my kids away from the TV!

• saintdeb2 By  saintdeb2
    06.09.20

Lego Blocks

My grandkids all have had fun with all these blocks.

• fmd518 By  fmd518
    06.07.20

Legos are great.

I always loved legos as a kid and still do. This is a timeless toy for kids and adults :).

• wabbit By  wabbit
    06.05.20

Fun

I love these, my 5 yr old, 3 yr old, and 10 mo. Old can all play with the same toys. Our family has done a lot of international travel and these toys are played with every day and just made into a new creation when we are unable to pack many toys.

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    06.05.20

great toy

My boys and I would always love playing with these, we would be there for hours. Great toy for any kid to play with, such a classic