Lego Blocks | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    11.08.12

What kid doesn't like legos? These make a great gift for any child. My daughter can spend hours messing with her legos, making new things, and showing me her creations.

• kimcres By  kimcres
    06.18.20

Great!

Lego is great for creativity, science and math skills. Just avoid stepping on them.

• bechug By  bechug
    06.18.20

Great quality

They are more expensive than other brands, but much better quality. My kids spend hours each week playing with Legos. They are great for creating and keeping my kids away from the TV!

• saintdeb2 By  saintdeb2
    06.09.20

Lego Blocks

My grandkids all have had fun with all these blocks.

• fmd518 By  fmd518
    06.07.20

Legos are great.

I always loved legos as a kid and still do. This is a timeless toy for kids and adults :).

• wabbit By  wabbit

Fun

I love these, my 5 yr old, 3 yr old, and 10 mo. Old can all play with the same toys. Our family has done a lot of international travel and these toys are played with every day and just made into a new creation when we are unable to pack many toys.

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96

great toy

My boys and I would always love playing with these, we would be there for hours. Great toy for any kid to play with, such a classic

• zandsmama By  zandsmama
    06.05.20

best classic toy!! Start early with baby Duplo bricks and watch the love of building start!!

• rjennings67 By  rjennings67
    06.05.20

As a single Mother, LEGO Blocks helped keep my child very busy and was able to create some nice builds while I attended to other household needs and it kept the T.V limited which is a bonus!

• JodieT By  JodieT
    04.22.20

A lifetime of fun

Lego were fun to play with when I was a child and they are still fun to play with. My husband who is in his mid 40's still has Legos from when he was a kid and really enjoys putting car Lego kits together. Our 5 year old son also loves them. We have recently upgraded from Lego Duplo blocks to Lego Classic blocks. My son also has low muscle tone and his occupational therapist even recommend Legos to help build up his hand strength. Playing with Lego's gives us great family time together, allows us to use our imaginations, and as an add bonus is therapy for our son. The only negative parts to Lego's are they really hurt to step on, seem to always find at least one if not a dozen on the floor, both are not really Lego's fault, however the last negative thing for Lego's is that they are costly especially kits. The cost of Legos is the only reason I rated them a 4 instead of a 5.

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    04.08.20

creative fun

These are a classic toy for any child. They inspire building and creativity. I had fun with them as a kid and the next generation in my family loves them too.