Lego Blocks | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    11.08.12

What kid doesn't like legos? These make a great gift for any child. My daughter can spend hours messing with her legos, making new things, and showing me her creations.

• Eddie1991 By  Eddie1991
    09.23.18

I Love It

These are amazing! Great for my two toddlers! We get creative. great for their brain development

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

dont step on them!

The kids love lego blocks, they come in tons of variety from your classic colored blocks to Disney princesses and more! They have blocks such as the Duplo's which are larger and easier for younger kids to use, without the risk of your child swallowing them, they also come in smaller varieties which can contain thousands of pieces, though the directions are lengthy there usually very easy to follow and clear. You can build endless fun with Lego's

• mamabear11 By  mamabear11
    05.09.18

Classic Toy

Legos are a classic toy that every child should have! Love playing with these with my little one and watching her imagination grow.

• MarcieinMommyland By  MarcieinMommyland
    01.09.18

Helps spacial awareness

This toy is a classic for a reason! Perfect for boys and girls who like to build. Great STEM toy.

• Hmlovern1987 By  Hmlovern1987
    12.13.17

His daddy and I both love to help our son build!

We recently purchased the jumbo Lego blocks for our little guy and he still hasn't stopped playing with them and when he isn't playing with them he is always carrying one around. We are also showing him how to put his Legos up when he is finished which he loves to do as they are stored in a large bag and easy to put away when not in use. We purchased ours at Walmart for a great price! Every child needs some sort of Legos, either jumbo or small ones. Even his dad and I enjoy building things with him!

• Jbrooke12 By  Jbrooke12
    09.03.17

Legos

My 3 boys absolutely love Legos. They will sit and play them for hours. It's a great way for them to be creative and is an excellent quiet time activity. I actually just purchased some more for them for a Christmas gift!

• Stephyycakess24 By  Stephyycakess24
    08.11.17

Legos

Legos are a great toy for children because it makes them use their imagination. i love when my two year old starts building things and playing out loud with them. this toy really keeps kids entertained. if you have a small child there are legos that are bigger for kids that are younger to play with and to me thats a huge plus considering that actual legos are super tiny,

• Habladora By  Habladora
    08.03.17

Legos are great

My son has always loved to build and Legos are his favorite. This is such a great toy because it encourages kids to think, imagine, learn and create.

• Danielhridoy By  Danielhridoy
    05.28.17

Popular Things Of Legos

It's a very popular thing for kids, everyone has children in our house. There are 3 kids in our family, they are just busy with this legos. Who can make the competition before, Completes a full of 1 hour. If one is wasted, then more is bought. It is not very expensive, but very favorite and fun stuff for kids.

• homesteadmomma By  homesteadmomma
    12.20.16

Lego Block for all ages

No matter how old you are or how young you are you will enjoy these Lego blocks. My husband all the way to my Grandson enjoy playing with them and they never can wait till Christmas to get more. Only will warn new parents do not step on these Lego's they do tend to hurt the feet. Have fun playing with the whole family. Enjoy the build!