Lego Blocks | SheSpeaks

• Charlisha222 Charlisha222
    11.08.12

What kid doesn't like legos? These make a great gift for any child. My daughter can spend hours messing with her legos, making new things, and showing me her creations.

• BellaMadison By  BellaMadison
    06.07.19

Everyone loves legos!

We purchases these for my daughter at Christmas when she was 14 months old. From day one she was able to easily catch on to putting then together, taking apart, and stacking. She now builds large towers and this is still one of her favorite activities!

• nicoleslounge By  nicoleslounge
    11.29.18

Classic Toy

My kids love playing with legos. They are definitely a classic when ur comes to toys. I love the different sets and sizes and they're perfect for little fingers and hands. Only downside is they are painful to step on and annoying to clean up.

• Eddie1991 By  Eddie1991
    09.23.18

I Love It

These are amazing! Great for my two toddlers! We get creative. great for their brain development

• Cmellone By  Cmellone
    05.10.18

dont step on them!

The kids love lego blocks, they come in tons of variety from your classic colored blocks to Disney princesses and more! They have blocks such as the Duplo's which are larger and easier for younger kids to use, without the risk of your child swallowing them, they also come in smaller varieties which can contain thousands of pieces, though the directions are lengthy there usually very easy to follow and clear. You can build endless fun with Lego's

• mamabear11 By  mamabear11
    05.09.18

Classic Toy

Legos are a classic toy that every child should have! Love playing with these with my little one and watching her imagination grow.

• MarcieinMommyland By  MarcieinMommyland
    01.09.18

Helps spacial awareness

This toy is a classic for a reason! Perfect for boys and girls who like to build. Great STEM toy.

• Hmlovern1987 By  Hmlovern1987
    12.13.17

His daddy and I both love to help our son build!

We recently purchased the jumbo Lego blocks for our little guy and he still hasn't stopped playing with them and when he isn't playing with them he is always carrying one around. We are also showing him how to put his Legos up when he is finished which he loves to do as they are stored in a large bag and easy to put away when not in use. We purchased ours at Walmart for a great price! Every child needs some sort of Legos, either jumbo or small ones. Even his dad and I enjoy building things with him!

• Jbrooke12 By  Jbrooke12
    09.03.17

Legos

My 3 boys absolutely love Legos. They will sit and play them for hours. It's a great way for them to be creative and is an excellent quiet time activity. I actually just purchased some more for them for a Christmas gift!

• Stephyycakess24 By  Stephyycakess24
    08.11.17

Legos

Legos are a great toy for children because it makes them use their imagination. i love when my two year old starts building things and playing out loud with them. this toy really keeps kids entertained. if you have a small child there are legos that are bigger for kids that are younger to play with and to me thats a huge plus considering that actual legos are super tiny,

• Habladora By  Habladora
    08.03.17

Legos are great

My son has always loved to build and Legos are his favorite. This is such a great toy because it encourages kids to think, imagine, learn and create.