Legion Movie | SheSpeaks

• Southernmotherky2 By  Southernmotherky2
    04.12.14

Loved this movie. It starts out a bit slow,, then slams you with action. This movie was very very good and the action scenes are good without overdoing it.

• HollyPritchettxoxo By  HollyPritchettxoxo
    10.13.13

I was scared to watch this at first because of the icecream man monster I saw in the previews but decided to watch it and I was glad I did. The gladiator angels were a beautiful sight and enjoyed their brawl, you could tell they were meant to be powerful, heavenly figures

• BreLizzy By  BreLizzy
    08.07.13

I disagree that people under sixteen shouldn't watch this movie. It is jumpy but the fear and horror is right in there. the graphics are amazing the special features part about the movie was amazing. I loved learning about making the movie. I loved it the whole God, has lost faith and we have to show him we are worth it. It also shows even the most unconventional person and even the screws are loved by God. For kids 14 and up if you love this kind of thing.

• AlainaB By  AlainaB
    05.07.12

I have to agree that the story-line was a great idea, but it just was not put together very well. The special effects were really good, nothing cheesy or too hard to believe. The actors and actresses did a really good job too. I would definitely not let anyone under 16 or 17 watch it as there is a lot of violence and adult language.

• begemot By  begemot
    05.03.12

The movie had a good idea which unfortunately was not coherently developed. Great special effects though...

• kinniesmom By  kinniesmom
    02.24.10

I thought the movie was okay, I enjoyed it. The graphics were great as well, but they reminded me of my son's video games.

• jesikaj84 By  jesikaj84
    02.04.10

i enjoyed the movie. I thought it had great special affects and story line.

• mandy1 By  mandy1
    02.03.10

i loved it i would see it again my husband loved it to.

• dsmith By  dsmith
    02.03.10

I agree that it was a little shaky of a story line. The special effects and acting was great! It was too much like a soap opera, however, for me to be too interested in anything but the special effects..

• Brownee32 By  Brownee32
    02.01.10

More detail was needed in this movie to better understand the relationship between the biblical situations in the past and how mankind came to be where they were at that time. Despite more detail needed this movie, Legion, was worth the watch but not for 16.oo.