Leapfrog Leapster Explorer | SheSpeaks

• brittanylynn9 By  brittanylynn9
    12.04.14

Looks easy enough for a toddler to use

• mrssmith35 By  mrssmith35
    04.13.13

Leapster Explorer is a great game system. My oldest son who is now 7 received this is as a gift on his 3rd birthday. My youngest son who is almost 3 now uses it. The games and books whether on a cartridge or downloaded are really fun and educational. The game system itself is also extremely durable.

• kitakat08 By  kitakat08
    04.08.13

Best toy I have ever bought my son. We started with the Leapster, then the Leapster2 then the leapster explorer. He can download games, videos and I can create spelling word lists that are intertwined into the games he plays. I can hook it up to the computer to see how he is progressing in math, spelling, vocab., etc. and then make it more challenging or focus on areas that he needs help in. Its a great tool for parents and fun / educational for kids.

• lesliemiller By  lesliemiller
    10.30.12

Leapster Explorer is a great learning tool. My 4 year old loves it.

• croggy By  croggy
    10.29.12

Bought this for my son last christmas and he loves it and has learned so much from it. A great product.

• MamaKass3 By  MamaKass3
    07.15.12

AMAZING. This thing taught my son how to write his name before 2yrs old. He knew how to write all of his letter and spell some words before 3. He learned basic math skills and all kinds of things on this thing! So educational. I love it and always recommend it to strangers who are astonished by my sons advancement. I literally give praise to this game system and tell them it played a huge part in his ability to write! Worth every penny. Durable to. Kids can throw this thing off a moutain (dont recommend it) and im sure it would live.

• pcdouglas30 By  pcdouglas30
    05.22.12

my son got this for xmmas this past yr. still playing with it and he loves taking care of his pets and playing his cars game!

• happymommy28 By  happymommy28
    03.21.12

My son got his Leapster Explorer when he was almost three. It has helped him so much. I didn't want to get him a gaming device but on a long trip with family, his 5 year old cousin had one and he wanted to play so badly. We stopped in to a store and got one for him. They had so much fun playing "together". I am glad that we got him a Leapster Explorer instead of some other gaming device, it has helped him learn to write all of his letters and numbers. He started preschool this year and the teachers were really impressed at how much he knew and how well he could write. I'm glad that they have such fun learning games (math, spelling, science, logic, reading), going on 2 years that we have owned ours and we haven't had any problems with it and he still loves to play it! Glad that it has lasted so long. I would highly recommend this over other gaming devices. When we first got it we used rechargeable batteries for over a year and they worked great. This past Christmas my son's Noni got him the rechargeable battery pack, and the camera, they have been great additions to this fabulous toy!

• lovely11 By  lovely11
    03.21.12

A fun learning toy keeps mt son entertain.

• becky5687 By  becky5687
    03.21.12

My daughter received this as a gift for her 5 year birthday. It has quickly become a favorite in our house. Love how I can "see" what she has been working on and how well she is doing. there are tons of fun games and lots of add ons you can download as you earn points by playing. You will definitely want to get rechargeable batteries as this will go through batteries quickly with a lot of play.