LeapFrog Numberland | SheSpeaks

• Belleofthelight By  Belleofthelight
    11.11.17

Helped Son at age 2

This video intrigued my son when he was only 2 years old. I believe it started his love of numbers because he watched the video repeatedly. The video was awesome for connecting with kids and getting lessons across in a fun and memorable way.

• Daisies911 By  Daisies911
    07.07.16

Entertaining!

Leapfrog Number Land keeps my 3 year old entertained! It is hard for him to sit still and this is the dvd that does it! He learns his numbers and loves singing along to the songs! Thank you Leapfrog

• poohbear10219 By  poohbear10219
    09.05.15

My kids love Leap Frog. This one movie I don't feel guilty about letting my kids watch on repeat!

• MANDIJACQUIN By  MANDIJACQUIN
    07.06.15

Absolutely loved this-my son has been avoiding his numbers as much as possible, but when I put this on he loved it immediately and now he wants to count and learn his numbers!

• malerie54 By  malerie54
    09.25.13

My 4 and 2 year olds absolutely love Leap Frog. They watch it over and over and sing the song. It is a great way for them to learn without being bored.

• Downgirl561 By  Downgirl561
    06.08.13

My 3 year old loves this video,

• StaceStash By  StaceStash
    05.09.13

Great learning tool for children under 5 also.

• MommyYady By  MommyYady
    03.14.13

My kids love to watch this movie. It's entertaining and get to learn at the same time.

• gwanita By  gwanita
    12.16.12

kids love this

• chickmomma By  chickmomma
    05.04.12

This video has been so great for my son, he watches it over and over. It has catchy songs and repetitive counting that has proven to really help my son with his number. Plus it shows the number characters as they are written so he gets number recognition too! Highly recommend for a preschooler!