LeapFrog Leapster Game Learning System | SheSpeaks

• LeanettaScott By  LeanettaScott
    03.20.17

Head start in Reading

I really appreciate Leapfrog. They helped all of my children get a head start into reading and video games. I appreciate the games (various) that you can buy to go with them. It gives them variety and keeps it from becoming mundane and feeling like a chore. I trick them into thinking they are playing games but in reality they are learning and having fun. So thanks Leapfrog you were a salvation for me and other parents I'm sure.

• diamond_77ty By  diamond_77ty
    11.16.13

I bought this for my now 12 year year old when he was 4. He played it for about four years then when his younger brother was old enough it became his. This handheld gaming system is a great starter game for kids. The learn so much and even parents enjoy playing. Well, at least we did! We have since upgraded to the leappad explorer and the leapster gs. My youngest is 7 now and he loves his leapfrog "gaming devices" as he calls them.

• lovingmomof5 By  lovingmomof5
    08.30.13

My kids loves their Leapster and I love that they are learning while having fun!

• cwpope1212 By  cwpope1212
    08.29.13

I have use the leapfrog game system for all 3 of my girls. my girls had learn so much from this. I would recommend it to all of my friends and family

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    08.13.13

Best first video game system and it is learning games. I used this with my first two and it is waiting for my little to use soon.

• malison121 By  malison121
    04.22.13

This was my sons first gaming system, and he loved it, and I love how he has to use his brain power to use it. I plan on getting my daughter one too.

• aleciad By  aleciad
    04.30.12

My daughter loves her Leapster and I love that she is learning while having fun!

• CCcheckad By  CCcheckad
    03.21.12

Really great for wind down time. Bed time is most often for about 1/2 before sleeping.

• JenSchwieb By  JenSchwieb
    10.26.11

Two of my kids have used this now and they love it. I love that many of the games are educational so I don't mind them using it! : ) Its also very sturdy and holds up well to preschool-aged children.

• rileypark By  rileypark
    04.03.10

I also wanted to add that they come out with good coupons and if you pair that with a sale, the price of the leapster and the games aren't too bad. I got our leapsters on special at Kmart, plus Kmart had a $5 off $20 toy purchase coupon = $16 for the leapster. Before the hollidays the games would go on sale for $10-$15 and I found $5 coupons online.