LeapFrog Leapster 2 Learning Game System

LeapFrog Leapster 2 Learning Game System

4.6
              Rated #7 in Learning
24 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

I raised my son on LeapFrog products and now I buy all the babies and toddlers in the family LeapFrog. It's excellent for combining teaching and fun. Love it!!!!

My daughter love it

I got my 4 yr old this and let me tell you it keeps him busy and he is having fun not to mention he is learning and enjoying every second of it I don't regret it I trust leap frog being a mom of 6 you get to know the brands to trust an not to trust

We snagged this awesome toy last year on Black Friday for $20! We never thought it would end up being one of our sins favorite toys. It has saved us many headaches on road trips and grocery store trips! I wish the batteries lasted longer, but don't we wish all electronics lasted longer! I am hoping to see some more toddler friendly games for it this year, last year they were hard to come by.

We have the Leapster 2 and the orginal leapster. While I love these systems, they do have some issues. We upgraded to the Leapster2 because the orginal kept turning off for no reason and we were having problems with the game "reading" the game cartridge. The leapster 2 had many of the same problems but not as much. The games are great and my son still goes back to this even after getting the Leappad beacause we have some many games for it. It was his sisters and was passed to him so there are A lot games! My son learns while he plays and really enjoys they system over all.

We started out with a VSmile pocket and my daughter found it difficult to play the games. When we came across the Leapster 2 we gave it a go and she hasn't put it down since. The games are intuitive, educational and easy for her to play. I like that I can add a memory card and download games for her from home. The only reason I am not giving it a fifth star is that there are times the unit doesn't recognize the memory card and we have to open the back, remove and reinsert the card for it to work. We have had it for a year and my daughter still prefers it to the VSmile.

Both my son and I like this! I like the variety of games you can get for it and that they have some educational components to them.

I am a LeapFrog advocate lol. I love all their products. My daughter had a blast playing with this device and I love the fact that she can have fun and learn at the same time.

I bought this Leapster for my 4yr old son because he was using his older sisters older Leapster version. I love that this takes the older leapster games. So easy for my son to use on his own and very durable. My only complaint about this model is that it takes a while to turn on. Once we turn it on, it flashes a warning screen and being 4, my son isnt all that patient to wait for the screen to pass. it seems it takes a little while to fully turn on and I dont remember that with the older version.

We love our Leapster! We've had it for years and now my 6 year old son has passed it down to his 3 year old sister. There are a LOT more games and activites that you can purchase for the Leapster. We've tried other handheld games and nothing compares to the Leapster.

I bought this for Christmas for my 6 year old and it is a great learning tool. She uses it all the time and it was a heaven sent for traveling both on a plane and in the car.

my daughter loves it .. only thing i would change is to put more color pages in it instead of 4

My kids had the first leapster... I loved it and so did they.. I personally love anything made by leapfrog... All their toys are educational...

I recommend this toy for any parent that is looking for an educational toy for their child/ren. The games are adequate the age range presented on the box and the handheld console is great for little hands. My children love this toy.

I bought the Fischer Price IXL first and hated it returned it within a day. Went out and bought this and I love it. Easy to use for my 4 year old and very educational.