Leap Frog LeapReader Jr Review | SheSpeaks
We've got some big changes coming, click here to learn more!

• MrsMercer95 By  MrsMercer95
    05.26.21

LOVE LEAP FROG PRODUCTS

My 2 year old loved it before getting the newest Leap Frog Leap Reader with Leap Reader Pen, and still does. He likes to swap between the two and has learned so much!

• Jae_21 By  Jae_21
    04.17.17

The learning starts at home . This is great for little children.

• suziesnapp12 By  suziesnapp12
    04.11.17

Leap into learning

Thanks to the LeapReader Jr both my 4 and 5 year old daughters are advanced in their reading and my 4 year old was able to start kindergarten a year early and go to kindergarten with her 5 yr old sister. I highly recommend this product for any parent wanting to help their children advance in reading

• RachelRitaRae By  RachelRitaRae
    10.25.15

Great Concept but the pricing for new books etc . . seem to make this a waste of money. Doesn't really hold enough attention for a child to learn easily.

• KMandeville By  KMandeville
    07.08.15

Our daughter just got this a month ago for her birthday. She loves that the puppy talks and reads her books. The only thing that bothers me is that the button to turn it on and off is visible to little ones so they are constantly turning it on and off.

• sdcrisco By  sdcrisco
    11.07.14

My two year old absolutely loves her LeapReader Jr. She sits around when I'm cleaning around the house and reads her books! It is such a wonderful option rather than letting her watch tv.

• healthnutmama By  healthnutmama
    02.23.14

My daughter is almost 2 yrs old and loves playing with her LeapReader Jr books. Her favorites are the Ready to Read Set. Each book has a different song that she likes to dance around to. These books also sound out the words, which is helping her say them.