Le Petit Marseillais White Peach Nectarine Body Wash | SheSpeaks

• melissaf By  melissaf
    02.24.17

Nice scent!

I really like the scent of this. It does smell just like peaches and nectarines. It is fairly strong, but not overpowering which I like. My skin felt clean and moisturized after using it.

• rachelmchow By  rachelmchow
    02.24.17

Left my skin soft!

I thought this shower gel worked pretty well. I felt that my skin was hydrated after using it and soft. The scent was very strong in the shower but when I got out I felt that the smell didn't linger on my skin. The bottle appearance is OK too.

• ruby09 By  ruby09
    11.30.16

I love them

I revived both shower gel white peach and nectarine and orange blossom shower cream and they smell amazing and leave your skin so soft I love them !

• mrvmrvmrv By  mrvmrvmrv
    11.28.16

It's OK

This shower gel has a very strong peachy smell. I like peaches, but this is a bit too much overwhelming - I could still smell it in my shower the next morning! Otherwise, it's OK, not too drying as I expected after reading the list of ingredients. It is a drug store quality body wash with a strong fragrance, nothing really different about it in comparison with any other body wash.