Law Abiding Citizen Movie | SheSpeaks

• bubbymama09 By  bubbymama09
    11.28.12

This movie is a favorite of my husband & I. The plot is completely enthralling & keeps you on the edge of your seat wondering what's going to happen next.

• Dishuster By  Dishuster
    11.13.12

Good movie! Keeps me on the edge of my seat!

• colieblack By  colieblack
    03.06.12

This movie made me so mad several times throughout, I almost gave up and stopped watching it. There were so many twists and turns throughout the movie. I am so glad I watched the whole thing, the ending made it worthwhile.

• rachelsdelight By  rachelsdelight
    05.16.11

Absolutely loved this movie. I almost turned the movie off in the 1st couple of minutes, but sooooo glad I didn't. It was fantastic. Twists and turns were everywhere. So was a phenomenal ending.

• robinrouse By  robinrouse
    03.04.11

gerard is great!so versatile!

• lvknisley By  lvknisley
    02.18.11

This movie was FANTASTIC! So many twists and turns that kept your attention the entire time. Highly recommend!

• MeganG By  MeganG
    02.11.11

My brother told me I would like this movie (and he's usually right about things like that because he and I love a lot of the same movies) and he was right! This movie was amazing! I'm usually really picky about movies - and I think the resaon I loved this one so much is because the plot was very original, there was a high emotional connection to the main character, the cinematography was brilliant, and there was never a dull moment. You were emotionally invested in the film from the beginning, and that the best kind of entertainment there is.

• bbgirlygirl22 By  bbgirlygirl22
    03.16.10

This movie was just plain AMAZING! by far one of my all time favorites. This guy in the movie is a genius and ahhh its just a great movie overall. . . .A+

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.29.09

I really enjoyed this movie also:)

• iluvmy3boys13 By  iluvmy3boys13
    10.28.09

I went into this movie knowing absolutely nothing about it and left amazed! The plot just captured my attention from the beginning and had me throughout the entire film. There were some very graphic moments when I knew that some people with weak stomachs would not make it through, but I could not remove my eyes from the screen. A great movie for you and your husband...lots of violence for him and emotion for you.