Lauren Thompson and Stephen A Savage Polar Bear Night | SheSpeaks

• bridgetem bridgetem
    03.07.12

My daughter got this book free from the library through a reading program and we love it. It is a really sweet book! It has simple, but really nice graphics. MY daughter can't read yet, but actually memorized it. It is about a baby polar bear that gets up in the middle of the night and wanders around visiting all the animals that live nearby and witnesses a meteor shower. Then he gets tired and returns to his den where his mother is asleep. It's a very calming book. Great at bedtime!

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    03.07.12

This is one of my favorites of our children's books, unfortunately the kids never were into it as much as I was. I always suggested at bedtime, but they were much more interested in other titles. I think it was a little too zen for them.

• bridgetem By  bridgetem