Laura Mercier Velour Lipstick | SheSpeaks

• Mainejoanne By  Mainejoanne
    10.03.17

The ONE

I got this in my PLAY! Box and I am by no means much of a makeup wearer. If I do wear a lipstick I go for a nude. However this lipstick is PHENOMENAL. Beyond words. It's my lips but better. WAY FREAKING BETTER. I can't find the words to express to you the beauty and joy this brings me. It's got a light "the shoes from wizard of oz" sparkle, but in a sensual way. One swipe: that's all. For all day. It still feels bare, which is great because I hate smothering lipsticks. The color is just a beautiful enhancement of my own lips. It's truly a feminine experience. Once in a woman's life she finds that lipstick that makes her feel whole, no matter what is happening that little tube brings her world into focus and she is a woman. Bare faced, crying, naked, or done up, out on the town with her troop or nailing an interview. That tube of lipstick in that precise shade has made her feel like a true woman. This is my lipstick. I am 35 and I have found the one.