Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage Concealer | SheSpeaks

• denovot By  denovot
    01.27.18

have to dilute with something, then YES

I wasn't a hugeeee fan of this at first as it dried my under eyes and settled into fine lines, overall looked cakey after a few hours. I experimented with every way I could think of to get this to work as it seemed to work for so many other people. Finally I tried mixing in a little eye cream or putting a dab of moisturizer under my eye then mixing this over it and ta-da! Much better. If you're looking for a concealer that looks totally flawless all day, you'll never find one. Concealer will always start to crease and settle eventually, but this does do a great job.

• Kushkaur By  Kushkaur
    05.15.16

Miraculous concealer

This is the best. One side works to match an undertone and the other side to match a shade. A little bit goes a long way. It helps cover the most difficult spots. To use under the eyes, wet your brush in a little eye cream first. You'll never have to buy this again! It lasts a lifetime (its dry so won't build bacteria)

• serenityvic By  serenityvic
    04.04.16

I usually get dark circles under my eyes, and this product has saved me, it covers up all the imperfections, most times I only use this as my makeup for the day, apply concealer and I am out the door.

• kellyglam14 By  kellyglam14
    04.09.15

I often get dark circles under my eyes and this concealer does a great job brightening up my eyes. It doesn't just cover up the dark circles, it covers them and brightens them. Some concealers make my eyes look darker underneath. But this concealer makes them brighter.

• makeupaficionado22 By  makeupaficionado22
    03.17.15

I love this product I tried it as part of the Laura Mercier Oil-Free Flawless face kit. I think it works really well to cover any blemishes or imperfections. It also works well under the eye to camouflage dark circles. Also If the makeup artists at the Oscars swear by it it must be good. http://www.elle.com/beauty/news/a25823/bruce-grayson-oscars-behind-the-scenes/

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Yes yes yes.... amazing.

• adstjohn By  adstjohn
    02.14.13

I Love Laura Mercier products! I picked up a kit with the Secret Camouflage Concealer in it right before I got married 2 years ago and loved it. it covered so well for my Big day and since a little bit goes along way I looked fab then and was able to use it for much longer than other concealers.

• bell5love By  bell5love
    09.13.10

Love this concealer, it is the best I have ever used to cover my scars and blemishes and the two tones will give you the perfect color mixture.

• lturpin By  lturpin
    07.14.09

I love this product it lets you plend to match your exact skin color and works really well especially if you tan because it allows you to change. I agree with everyone above it is great for sensitive skin and stays in place all day.

• cmcannizzaro By  cmcannizzaro
    07.10.09

I do love Laura Mercier products. I have used this concealer before and like it. I have super sensitive skin and this does dry out my skin a little. But I would recommend it to women with normal skin.