Laura Geller Baked Basics | SheSpeaks

• itsrachelann itsrachelann
    09.11.10

Love LG!!!! I'll never use anything else. I order mine off QVC.com I like getting the kits, you get a little bit of everything and it all works great. I've also bought the kits for my mom and she's now hooked on it also. Its so light and offers the best coverage. Love it.

• conpeps By  conpeps
    04.11.12

These products are great

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.17.12

Laura Geller A++++ products!!

• GlamCityBlonde By  GlamCityBlonde
    01.23.12

Love Laura Geller's makeup, especially wet so it's shimmery and sexy and gives you bedroom eyes. I don't work where I have to be conservative so I can really play the colors up and have fun. I highly recommed it!

• littlemommashome By  littlemommashome
    11.12.11

I love the way the colors show off my eyes. This is really a great brand.

• pcorsale By  pcorsale
    10.27.11

Laura Geller make up 5 + stars awesome and amazing in 2 words

• jonesn207 By  jonesn207
    10.26.11

I love the versatility of this makeup. Blush and eye shadows can be interchangeable. They may seem a bit expensive but they last a long time. My sensitive skin loves this make up!

• KLHunter By  KLHunter
    09.25.10

I bought it, and my daughter stole it! She swears buy it..I got a text, "thanks MOM, I LOVE it!" When I can save enough money, I will go out and buy another, hopefully just fo rme..

• itsrachelann By  itsrachelann
    09.11.10

• sarcasticmom By  sarcasticmom
    07.22.10

high quality dependable make up, worth the price!!!! i have been using laura geller's baked products for years and have found that no other make up compares. the balance and brighten covers imperfections beautifully, creating a natural look with a weightless feel. the baked eye shadows and blush come in a variety wonderful seasonal colors. although a bit on the expensive side all of the baked products i have used lasted for months at a time.

• egreenwichmom By  egreenwichmom
    10.30.09

I have used the balance and brighten and the eyeshadow as well as the blush for years. They are absolutely GREAT! I have fair skin that is sensitive and the balance and brighten helps cover the redness I sometimes get. The application is easy and not complicated. yes, also agree - alittle pricey. But have not found anything yet that can compare to the balance and brighten. It is worth it.