Laura Geller Baked Basics | SheSpeaks

• itsrachelann itsrachelann
    09.11.10

Love LG!!!! I'll never use anything else. I order mine off QVC.com I like getting the kits, you get a little bit of everything and it all works great. I've also bought the kits for my mom and she's now hooked on it also. Its so light and offers the best coverage. Love it.

• conpeps By  conpeps
    04.11.12

These products are great

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.17.12

Laura Geller A++++ products!!

• GlamCityBlonde By  GlamCityBlonde
    01.23.12

Love Laura Geller's makeup, especially wet so it's shimmery and sexy and gives you bedroom eyes. I don't work where I have to be conservative so I can really play the colors up and have fun. I highly recommed it!

• littlemommashome By  littlemommashome
    11.12.11

I love the way the colors show off my eyes. This is really a great brand.

• pcorsale By  pcorsale
    10.27.11

Laura Geller make up 5 + stars awesome and amazing in 2 words

• jonesn207 By  jonesn207
    10.26.11

I love the versatility of this makeup. Blush and eye shadows can be interchangeable. They may seem a bit expensive but they last a long time. My sensitive skin loves this make up!

• KLHunter By  KLHunter
    09.25.10

I bought it, and my daughter stole it! She swears buy it..I got a text, "thanks MOM, I LOVE it!" When I can save enough money, I will go out and buy another, hopefully just fo rme..

• itsrachelann By  itsrachelann
    09.11.10

• sarcasticmom By  sarcasticmom
    07.22.10

high quality dependable make up, worth the price!!!! i have been using laura geller's baked products for years and have found that no other make up compares. the balance and brighten covers imperfections beautifully, creating a natural look with a weightless feel. the baked eye shadows and blush come in a variety wonderful seasonal colors. although a bit on the expensive side all of the baked products i have used lasted for months at a time.

• Stephbff By  Stephbff
    10.07.09

Laura Geller Baked Basics is a three piece set of Geller's best selling baked makeup collection. You can purchase this kit at Sephora for $49.50. Included in this kit is a Balance and Brighten in Medium (foundation/color corrector with tones of soft tan, peach and cream), a Bronze and Brighten (with tones of pink, tan, cream and bronze), a Blush and Brighten in Berry (tones of pink, berry, cream and gold) and a compact kabuki brush with case. I think this kit is only for people with medium skin tones, it is the only one available on the Sephora site. Each makeup container is .06 ounces. My skin is sensitive and does not react well to products with talc but for some reason I have not had any negative reaction to the products in this kit. The makeup is buildable and stays on well. The blush and bronzer can be used as eye shadow and/or liner. The make up goes on smooth and does not feel heavy on my face. Give it a try!