LaraBar Pecan Pie | SheSpeaks

• meganam By  meganam
    03.06.17

I love Larabars, and have probably tried every flavor. I also have an obsession with pecan pie. This bar was, for some reason, greasier than all of the other bars. That's really my only gripe about it, that and it doesn't quite taste like a pecan pie to me. Still delicious though.

• imstephtacular By  imstephtacular
    05.22.15

These bars are great in a pinch! Especially since the ingredients are clean and the sugars are natural and not added in any form aside from fruit! This is a pretty good flavor, not my #1 favorite, but a good choice. And these are a great deal if you can find them on sale (target, grocery store, etc)

• bunnyears By  bunnyears
    09.10.14

No sugar added. They contain few natural natural ingredients only, which makes them really healthy. The taste is great. I would recommend them to anyone.

• MrsGeisendorfer By  MrsGeisendorfer
    08.22.12

Larabars are such a great alternative to sweet sugary candy bars and dry flavorless nutrition bars. The Pecan Pie Flavor is one of my favorites, very rich nutty flavors with a great amount of protein. These are the perfect solution to the sweet craving without loading you up with tons of sugar and calories!

• Antwendell By  Antwendell
    08.07.10

I've tried a number of the flavors and the Pecan Pie is the best but I find I prefer Clif Bar.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    08.02.10

Taste great!

• msofty68 By  msofty68
    07.15.10

It looks good,but I've never seen them in my grocery store and I would love to try it!!

• clb0803 By  clb0803
    05.25.10

Lara Bar's are soo good. The are very moist and natural tasting...unlike other bars that taste like chemicals and cardboard.

• mardel By  mardel
    01.27.10

It sounds good! I would love to try them but I haven't seen them in my grocery store!

• isata123456 By  isata123456
    01.27.10

i love these things too they taste really good