Lane Bryant Right Fit Jeans | SheSpeaks

• TLDobbs77 By  TLDobbs77
    12.04.12

I love Lane Bryant Jeans, I have been buying them for years. It is nice to get a pair of pants that bring out your curves without hurting you....LOL

• NancyKay4808 By  NancyKay4808
    10.31.12

Like these a lot

• tabster54 By  tabster54
    11.04.11

I have a very hard time finding jeans that fit as a plus size woman, with different proportioned hips and thighs, but the Right Fit jeans from Fashion Bug are amazing! They come in a wide, petite and in my perfect size, they fit in the hips and in the legs/thighs...I just wish they were a tad bit longer, they seemed to shrink in length after I washed them for the first time. I have had them for over a year now and they are still in excellent condition, no fading or thinning out, no holes or rips etc...I will def. be purchasing a few more pairs for Christmas this year!

• chickmomma By  chickmomma
    11.02.11

I love these, make me feel less frumpy and more fashionable at the same time. They can be expensive, but I only buy one or two pair at a time and only every once in a while.

• berly222 By  berly222
    11.02.11

I am 6' tall and these are the only jeans I have found that fit me perfectly. They are not the wide boot cut jeans, they are are regular cut and they don't look like mom jeans either. I will be so upset if they ever stop making these jeans.

• SimplyMellow By  SimplyMellow
    04.17.11

First let me say that I like Lane Bryant! I did try all three styles of the jeans and I was not pleased. I am a curvy woman with more rear end than a waist ,so they were not a good fit for me. The straight leg, stretch style was close, but but no cigar! They fit but the waist area was too big. I appreciate LB for creating this line because most stores feature clothing for full figure women to be short and old fashion. I will still recommend the line, it just did not work for me.

• judyser By  judyser
    03.01.11

They fit very well. I like the sizing for body types. I also like that they come in petite sizes for us shorter ladies. However if it's not on sale they tend to be a little expensive.

• briggette936 By  briggette936
    12.04.10

love lane bryant it's where most of my clothes come from

• GoldenDelicious By  GoldenDelicious
    10.10.10

I'm just under 6 foot and have been since I was 12 years old which left me with very little options when it came to clothes growing up. I shopped at lane bryant whenever we had the money and they were having a sale. As a whole I enjoy them and their clothes. There are only a few problems clothes tend to run big, and they are pretty pricey. The most frustrating problem for me and this is with many plus size stores; they assume because I wear a bigger size I must have big boobs, and a big gut. I have neither which means my shirts always need to be altered or they gape funny and the pants have extra room in the crotch area for a stomach I don't have. Other than that the quality and style are all very nice and flattering.

• spoiledangelbaby2001 By  spoiledangelbaby2001
    10.06.10

I LOVE Lane Bryant. That is where I buy 99% of my clothes for work. The Right Fit Jeans are the only one jeans I buy. They fit great and are so comfy. The price is pretty spendy, but they usually have some kind of sale (gift checks for $25 off a $75 purchase). If you have their credit card you will almost always have a gift check if not some other kind of discount coupon.