Lands End Womens Performance Sports Pants | SheSpeaks

• oatmeal7 By  oatmeal7
    08.14.09

These look great. They look comfy and seem to be high quality. They look like they could be used around the house and out of it. they look awesome.

• Melody3 By  Melody3
    05.29.09

I love Lands End products. I have always had their towels and plan to never buy any from anywhere else. These pants look great and you know the quality is there due to it being Land's End. With the budget being tight, I won't be able to get a pair, but I sure wish I could. Many Sears stores carry Land's End, so if you are unsure of a size, check to see if they carry them.

• plumppers By  plumppers
    03.05.09

they dont appear to have that much leg room to them! i do not like land's end fit on me--never seem to fit the butt area well!

• krisemma By  krisemma
    02.27.09

these look great for working out or for "at home" days

• rocheorama By  rocheorama
    02.27.09

That's a lot of money for "hanging around" pants!! The pants look nice, but they're nothing special!!

• luvclippy By  luvclippy
    02.27.09

I'd be curious to see how they fit!

• agaphmou By  agaphmou
    02.26.09

these look terrrific,I'm also petite,and I also live in my back yoga pants,they look similar.I bought them at a yoga center for 20 dollars.These are very nice,I must say.

• adhartnett By  adhartnett
    02.24.09

I bought these pants after having my 4th child knowing I would be spending a lot of time around the house in the fall. I primarily bought them because I wanted nicer "yoga" type pants but I am petite and they are always too long - and lets be honest you say you are going to get them hemmed but you never do. So I ordered them and I live in them. I have also convinced my mom and some friends to buy them. I get a lot of compliments on them - which is pretty amazing for black yoga pants - but they fit well and are of a higher quality material.