Lands End All Weather Mocs | SheSpeaks

• smartsororitygirl By  smartsororitygirl
    12.17.13

My mother has these and I borrow them from time to time. These are so easy to just slip on and run out the door. Love these- so comfy!

• nicole317 By  nicole317
    06.29.12

They are not the best looking shoe, but they are sooooo comfy! I am in and out of the house and car all day and they are super easy to slip on and go, they keep my feet warm in the freezing New England winters. I love them!

• catloops By  catloops
    02.29.12

I had to laugh when I saw the shoes featured in the promo. I am a definite tomboy, who can dress up when she needs to; however, for day-to-day living and chasing after two (soon three) kids, I want comfy and casual. The mocs from Land's End (and LLBean Comfort Mocs) fit the bill perfectly. I have three pairs (2 enclosed and 1 clog style) and they all get a workout. A great value (I usually get them when they're on sale) and great quality--they last for years. Can't beat that!!