Land of the Lost Movie | SheSpeaks

• rocknrollprincess22 By  rocknrollprincess22
    01.17.14

One of the best will ferrell movies ive seen hes one of the greatest actors ever

• lucy1978 By  lucy1978
    12.31.09

I love Will Ferrell, he always makes me laugh, but this movie was weird!

• mrsdp07 By  mrsdp07
    08.14.09

This movie was bad. There were very minimal funny parts, but that was about it. I wouldn't see it again.

• sgower By  sgower
    07.01.09

I was very disappointed in this movie and was really happy when it was over. I found it boring and not funny. Don't waste your money.

• justjane By  justjane
    06.15.09

I was also shocked at the sexual connotations! The whole movie was a big disappointment.

• aMUSEme By  aMUSEme
    06.09.09

I could rant for an hour and a half about how horrible this movie was . . . and I'd be more entertaining.

• angfitz By  angfitz
    06.09.09

The movie is rated PG-13, however I think it should be rated R. There was a lot of explicit language. That was not even the worst part! There were sexual connotations throughout the entire movie. I think the movie was too mature for a 13 year old. With that being said, the movie as a whole was not good. There were so many scenes in the movie that just did not make sense. We typically like Will Farrell but this movie is definitely a renter.