Land O Lakes Classics Mint Hot Chocolate Mix | SheSpeaks

• sierralovesbeinghappy By  sierralovesbeinghappy
    01.09.15

So good,very minty without being too much

• kenken2013 By  kenken2013
    01.24.13

This is so delisious i will awesomely recommend this.

• ab1490 By  ab1490
    01.06.13

I really love the way this cocoa tastes. Its so creamy and the mint in it just tops it off. Delicious

• beevet By  beevet
    07.20.12

sounded really good, but i wasn't impressed. too sweet, not enough mint. chocolate was weak. the first ones we got tasted like soap, i'm rating the replacements :-/

• theshoelesswanderer By  theshoelesswanderer
    03.26.12

LOVE all of the Land o Lakes hot chocolates. The absolute best available! All the flavors have been delicious! and it's so quick and easy! (And their packets are great for backpacking/camping trips)

• alwaystru1 By  alwaystru1
    02.02.12

I was surprised to find out land o lakes made a hot cocoa mix,But even more surprised by the taste. it is so full of flavor till I went out in search for more this is a keeper so good

• Brenda121 By  Brenda121
    01.20.12

Only the best. Which reminds me I need to buy more.

• mystigal By  mystigal
    01.14.12

This is one of my favorite instant hot chocolate mixes! It's so creamy, soothing and delcious! The mint chocolate is one of favorite flavors, it's not too minty and not too sweet, it's just right!

• Amy1986 By  Amy1986
    01.13.12

Awesome Products! I love all their flavors!!!

• jonilee73 By  jonilee73
    12.28.11

This stuff is heaven. I absolutely love it. I found a box of it so I don't have the buy the little bags anymore. I love it and the best part is that my daughter doesn't like the mint flavor so I have it all to myself. I keep this is the house year round for a special treat.