Land O Lakes Classics Mint Hot Chocolate Mix

Land O Lakes Classics Mint Hot Chocolate Mix

4.5
              Rated #22 in Coffee & Tea
24 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

So good,very minty without being too much

This is so delisious i will awesomely recommend this.

I really love the way this cocoa tastes. Its so creamy and the mint in it just tops it off. Delicious

sounded really good, but i wasn't impressed. too sweet, not enough mint. chocolate was weak. the first ones we got tasted like soap, i'm rating the replacements :-/

LOVE all of the Land o Lakes hot chocolates. The absolute best available! All the flavors have been delicious! and it's so quick and easy! (And their packets are great for backpacking/camping trips)

I was surprised to find out land o lakes made a hot cocoa mix,But even more surprised by the taste. it is so full of flavor till I went out in search for more this is a keeper so good

Only the best. Which reminds me I need to buy more.

This is one of my favorite instant hot chocolate mixes! It's so creamy, soothing and delcious! The mint chocolate is one of favorite flavors, it's not too minty and not too sweet, it's just right!

Awesome Products! I love all their flavors!!!

This stuff is heaven. I absolutely love it. I found a box of it so I don't have the buy the little bags anymore. I love it and the best part is that my daughter doesn't like the mint flavor so I have it all to myself. I keep this is the house year round for a special treat.

This is one of my favorite hot chocolates. Love the mint taste, makes it a Christmas time drink.

YUM. That's the best cocoa ever!

It sounds delicious, but I agree that it should also be sold in canisters... more value, less waste.

I received some LOL hot chocolate packets last Christmas. It is the best hot chocolate I found. However, I am not a fan of all the flavors. Instead of buying individual packets, I wish they would sell it like other brands in boxes or cannisters.

I purchased some Land O Lakes Mint Hot Cocoa with the sole purpose of using as a nice pick me up after a long hard day. I'm proud to say the Land O Lakes Mint Hot Cocoa was by far my favorite, the best way I can describe it was it felt as though I was drinking a Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookie. So minty and creamy, full of flavor it was simply delicious. So if you need a pick me up, or maybe just to treat yourself I highly recommend grabbing yourself a can of whip cream and some Land Of Lakes Hot Cocoa and relaxing.