Lancome Visionnaire Advanced Skin Corrector | SheSpeaks

• KimberleeGoodson By  KimberleeGoodson
    03.13.16

LOVE THIS PRODUCT. It's light weight and feels great on skin. It's made to correct fine lines/wrinkles, pores, and skin discoloration. It's a pricey product but well worth the money spent.

• simplefrenchbeauty By  simplefrenchbeauty
    12.27.15

The best part about this product is the supreme presentation of the packaging and the non-greasy texture of the serum. I have been using it for the past four weeks and have noticed a HUGE difference in my hyper pigmentation. An incredible indulgence for the skin... highly recommended.

• dsquilts02 By  dsquilts02
    11.24.15

This has been the best product I have ever bought for improving my skin. I use it every morning and I started noticing a difference right away.

• Realcalgary By  Realcalgary
    07.28.15

This cream is nice and smooth, but the smell is a little strong sometimes. Product is expensive and I'll finish my tube, but not sure if I'd by it again due to the high cost.

• deikenb87 By  deikenb87
    01.14.14

This stuff is great! I have fine lines and bit has helped tremendously!

• karenbebe By  karenbebe
    10.25.13

It makes your skin feel so smooth and I notice my pore is a bite smaller after using for a week. It also smells really good!!

• crystalhale By  crystalhale
    09.27.13

I got this a week ago and you can see a difference all ready its a must try ! it smells so good and not greasy at all .

• Jmb342436 By  Jmb342436
    10.26.11

Works to even out your skin tone, minimize your pores and helps reduce wrinkles. Great for older women.