Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation Review | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Very good foundation. Love it.

• rainaroo By  rainaroo
    04.07.12

Hands down the best foundation I've tried. My skin is oily on the T zone area and this just makes my face look like I have a fantastic matte finish. I've received complements on my skin when I wear it. It doesn't work well with dry skin though.

• wordsone By  wordsone
    08.25.10

this is a great product but i used to run out in about 6-8 weeks because of the bottle design....it's impossible to get all of this very expensive make up out of the bottle. I switched to L'Oreal trumatch which is similar (Lancome is owned by L'Oreal) but costs about $7 or n 25% of the cost of teinte idol. One bottle lasts about 4 months. the trumatch doesn't shimmer as much so i brush mineral powder over the foundation

• Crogelstad1 By  Crogelstad1
    08.25.10

I have been using Lancome for over 12 years. It has always been my favorite. I live in a dry climate and it doesnt over dry, and it isn't greasy. Their sales staff is very friendly and great about helping you find what you need and informing you of specials and Gift!

• JLLindsey By  JLLindsey
    08.23.10

Simply awesome product!

• cana01 By  cana01
    08.23.10

Lancome is the only make up I really love, it covers better than others , doesnt melt or smear, looks and lasts better than anything else I have tried, If I cannot afford this brand I use Loreal which is a sister company I believe and almost as good!

• Sweetelbell By  Sweetelbell
    08.16.10

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! It lasts all day and you only need to use a little bit so the bottle will last you as well.

• momagarry By  momagarry
    10.14.09

This foundation is the best. It feels great on my skin.

• monicalaughs By  monicalaughs
    09.07.09

Absolutely, they give out samples at any Lancome counter! super amazing.

• radar525 By  radar525
    09.06.09

I have to agree with the original poster. This is FANTASTIC foundation. It gives light coverage and doesn't go on thick. It blends well and dries fairly quickly. It has never caused me to break out unlike Estee Lauder foundations. I use primer, so my foundation lasts all day without streaking. There are multiple color gradients available, so you would be hard pressed to not find your perfect shade. The reps are always willing to set down with you and either help you choose the right foundations shade or make over your entire makeup collection. Best part is that if you find that a particular shade doesn't suit you as well as you thought in the store, you can take it back for a refund or exchange with no questions asked.