Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Foundation | SheSpeaks

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Very good foundation. Love it.

• rainaroo By  rainaroo
    04.07.12

Hands down the best foundation I've tried. My skin is oily on the T zone area and this just makes my face look like I have a fantastic matte finish. I've received complements on my skin when I wear it. It doesn't work well with dry skin though.

• wordsone By  wordsone
    08.25.10

this is a great product but i used to run out in about 6-8 weeks because of the bottle design....it's impossible to get all of this very expensive make up out of the bottle. I switched to L'Oreal trumatch which is similar (Lancome is owned by L'Oreal) but costs about $7 or n 25% of the cost of teinte idol. One bottle lasts about 4 months. the trumatch doesn't shimmer as much so i brush mineral powder over the foundation

• Crogelstad1 By  Crogelstad1
    08.25.10

I have been using Lancome for over 12 years. It has always been my favorite. I live in a dry climate and it doesnt over dry, and it isn't greasy. Their sales staff is very friendly and great about helping you find what you need and informing you of specials and Gift!

• JLLindsey By  JLLindsey
    08.23.10

Simply awesome product!

• cana01 By  cana01
    08.23.10

Lancome is the only make up I really love, it covers better than others , doesnt melt or smear, looks and lasts better than anything else I have tried, If I cannot afford this brand I use Loreal which is a sister company I believe and almost as good!

• Sweetelbell By  Sweetelbell
    08.16.10

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! It lasts all day and you only need to use a little bit so the bottle will last you as well.

• basilandcatnip By  basilandcatnip
    10.15.09

Loreal owns Lancome. Maybe try one of the Loreal foundations at your local drug store.

• kathann By  kathann
    10.14.09

I could really use something like this for my face. Too bad it is so expensive. Is there anything comparable to this product out there?

• BethKurland By  BethKurland
    10.14.09

It is great - it hides and feels great