Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation | SheSpeaks

• elizaleona By  elizaleona
    11.17.17

Good but not the cheapest

I like the coverage of this foundation- it?s just right for my needs. I also like that it neither is drying to my skin nor goes on looking oily or greasy. I like the stuff but I usually don?t buy it because of the higher price.

• KimberleeGoodson By  KimberleeGoodson
    03.13.16

I'm really surprised to see this foundation has an overall rating or 4.4. This is my absolute favorite. I can't ever imagine using anything different. Yes, it is pricey but once you spend the money you'll realize why you're paying that much for it and you'll be willing to do it over and over again.

• everlarkbakery9 By  everlarkbakery9
    11.03.15

Product goes on smooth and matte. Works great for covering acne but can be a little on the spendy side.

• Heathernicole86 By  Heathernicole86
    10.28.15

I really liked this foundation! It covered my skin well and gave me a flawless finish and it didnt cause any breakouts on my skin! it is a little expensive though!

• yntran1 By  yntran1
    05.22.15

This foundation is kind of thick. It doesn't give you that skin-like finish, so you end up having a very apparent blanket of foundation on your face. To me, foundation should be all about enhancing your skin by balancing out the skin tone instead of doing the job of concealers, as you will end up having a thick layer of product on your face that in my opinion doesn't look good.

• stacyj By  stacyj
    01.09.15

This is by far the best foundation I have ever used. It goes on evenly and lasts throughout the day. Without feeling or looking thick or cakey it manages to cover every blemish and sidcoloration.

• theoriginalspeedy By  theoriginalspeedy
    01.08.14

This is a full courage foundation. It doesn't last 24hr. I have combination skin. And where my skin is most oily at the foundation didn't stay matte very long. And where my skin is dryer it would settle in the fine lines on my face, even with a prime underneath.

• ninap18 By  ninap18
    01.04.14

I have been using this foundation for about 4-5 months now and it's still pretty full! I enjoy the coverage, I just wish I had gotten a shade that fit me better(my fault for being too timid to ask the Sephora workers). Otherwise, it lasts pretty long although I don't know that it lasts 24 hours. I'd say more towards 6-10 depending on how you prime and set. Also it does transfer onto my glasses frequently and easily but that's predictable. Overall, great foundation!

• kaylie122 By  kaylie122
    10.09.13

Ok all i have to say is I've never been more happier with a foundation! Its the perfect coverage and looks natural. Best of all, won't break you out!

• brittineyc By  brittineyc
    10.07.13

im I tried this product several days again and Im inlove, they have a wide variety of shades and undertones to match pretty much anyones complexion, Beautiful matte finish and trully is a full coverage foundation! Does not feel heavy on the skin and a plus after a week it did not break me out! You only need about two pumps or a pump and a half to do your entire face and neck. I have combination oily skin and this did not make me oiler, I barely had any breakthrough oil when wearing this and Im usually out the house after I aply for 10-12 hours a day!