Lancome Lancome Teint Miracle | SheSpeaks

• Jennybeth81 By  Jennybeth81
    05.01.16

Great medium coverage foundation

This was my holy grail foundation for several years. Not sure why I stopped buying it. I guess I wanted to try other things. I do feel it gives good coverage and is illuminating. I didn't ever feel like it was too glowy though. It always did last on the skin for a along while.

• Beautybyimpulse By  Beautybyimpulse
    12.13.15

i love this foundation you dont have to use alot, a little goes a long way. This gives you a nice barely there natural coverage but manages to still cover up any blemishes you may have. Lancome has amazing makeup. This foundation glides on velvety smooth

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

It gives you a flawless finish and covers well. Use it with a damp beauty blender with an illuminator mix with this and gives you the right dewy soft look.

• maefox By  maefox
    06.17.14

I am completely spoiled by this foundation! It is perfect. This foundation lives up to its name because it is truly a miracle. I swear by it! Lancôme Teint Miracle claims to light from within and it really does. It enhances skin's natural light and it gives a flawless satin complexion. I cringe at cakey foundation and foundation that sits in wrinkles. What I love most about this foundation is that it doesn't look like you are wearing foundation. It makes your face look healthy, natural, smooth, and luminous. It isn?t drying nor does it cause breakouts. This is a lightweight foundation, but still gives great coverage. It provides 18 hours of hydration and is SPF 15. This foundation comes in 31 shades. My shade is Buff 4C and it matches my skin absolutely perfectly. Not only does it give a beautiful dewy glow, but it has last me 10 months (using it 4 times a week) and still isn't empty yet! Totally worth the price. Incredible foundation!