Lancome Hypnose Custom Volume Mascara Review | SheSpeaks

• mybluefairy By  mybluefairy
    05.02.18

Worth the price

I have used a lot of different types of mascara. This one wins every time. It has a thicker formula so it stays on your lashes the first time and you don't need a million layers. Just one time does it. It doesn't dry up quickly and it seems to last a good while. It is worth the price for a good mascara.

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    02.20.18

Va Va Volume

I absolutely love how much volume I get from using this mascara! Just a few swipes on my lashes and they look bigger, longer, and thicker! No more need to use fake lashes because I can achieve the same results using this! Doesn't become dry or flaky! Stays on! Stays put!

• tlynn8 By  tlynn8
    12.06.17

good mascara

I have tried my fair share of mascaras and this is a good one. its definitely worth the money, and give you good volume.

• riyamalhotra By  riyamalhotra
    10.30.17

this is a great mascara compared to the other high end mascaras out there. It is a bit costly for a mascara that will dry out in a few months, but it is worth the quality of the product, as it does the job perfectly

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.17.17

A standard

Beautiful mascara which offers a lot of control. This is perfect for a daytime, professional look. It will define and add drama to your eyes in a more delicate ( not completely) more subtle way. You can layer it for added oomph at night. Comes in more than just one shade. Lovely option

• ShellM4 By  ShellM4
    02.19.14

Love this. Applies perfectly without any clumping and makes your lashes look amazing.

• Mimimaro By  Mimimaro
    01.05.14

Love it!. This product goes perfectly with their Cils Booster XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base. It does not get clumpy and it is easy to apply. It lasts all day and give lashes more volume. The price is good too and justifies the buy.

• lilmelissabeth By  lilmelissabeth
    06.27.13

I love this mascara! I tend not to buy the expensive mascaras but the reviews I was reading on this one I just needed to try, I spent $25 and it was beyond worth it!! You'll love it! I don't need a curler, my lashes look long and it didn't cake or do the spider lashes it just really made my lashes a better version of themselves, I know $25 isn't cheap but its worth it!!!

• pixistyx By  pixistyx
    01.30.13

Lancome really has some of the best mascaras and this one is one of my favorites of theirs. For a department store mascara, it isn't that expensive, either which is great. I love how thick and long my lashes look when I use this.

• begemot By  begemot
    06.16.12

This is my favorite mascara! During my entire life I have not used a better one?I have tested many others, but none of them proved itself to be better or equally good in any way. It is a great product, and it worths the price.

• cgreviews By  cgreviews
    05.18.12

I used to buy this mascara every single time I needed a new one! I love this one soo much! The only reason I stopped buying was because of money problems but I would def go back to this one! I love how it curls my lashes and gives them such a huge boost! My mom tried this out too and her barely there lashes turned into these glamorous beautiful lashes!

• MamaRhonda By  MamaRhonda
    05.10.12

I got a sample of this mascara in one of their free gifts and I loved it!! It made my lashes longer & thicker, though it was harder to get off when I washed my face.

• amberdana By  amberdana
    10.29.11

This is the BEST mascara, it is not cheap but the quality is worth it if you have the money to splurge on it. I have used it for years, if money is tight and I have to choose another brand I go with Loreal Volumous. I think it is pretty close to the Lancome, but if I have a choice I go for the Lancome.

• stephanietaran By  stephanietaran
    10.27.11

The is the BEST mascara ever!!!! It is pricey but nothing else compares!!!!!!!!!!!

• alena By  alena
    10.26.11

This is amazing mascara. It produces long extended natural lashes without the the extra expense of extensions. Yes, it's pricy but it's worth it. And for those of you like myself who have issues with ingredients in other mascara's that can cause problems, this one has been problem free, no inflammation or itchy eyes. I can't say enough positive things about this product.