Lancome Dual Finish Versatile Powder Makeup | SheSpeaks

• MomeeGina MomeeGina
    03.24.12

I can't say enough wonderful things about this powder. I have used this product for 20 years and I have tried to step out and try new powders but nothing compares to my Lancome Dual Finish! The coverage is amazing and it leaves the skin smooth. LOVE it!!

• Jenn2184 By  Jenn2184
    06.09.18

Great product

Love using this product. It gives a nice smooth coverage. There's a slight scent but it doesn't linger. It gives a moderate to full coverage. So glad I found this.

• Bettercustomeru By  Bettercustomeru
    01.16.17

Smooth Finish

This is a lovely medium to high coverage semi matte foundation. It melts into the skin and is cool to the touch. Wears and covers well but is easy/light sitting and does not irritate your face. Has a slight "makeup perfume powder " scent that does not linger. My skin has texture and this surprised me as it preformed well. I got the lightest shade as I am very fair.

• Cgottus By  Cgottus
    06.01.16

Great Product!

Love this product! It was easy to find the perfect shade to match my skin tone. I also love that this product works with my skin, instead of just lying on top, to give me a natural "no makeup" look. Evens out skin tone and provides good coverage!

• Sami123 By  Sami123
    09.21.15

I am in love with this Lancome powder/ foundation.., you can use it as a powder or wet it to use as a foundation..

• Photographer25 By  Photographer25
    06.19.15

This is the best powder foundation I've ever tried. It stays on nice all day long.

• arelyjrosario By  arelyjrosario
    11.04.14

Love it. You can use it with a kabuki brush and set your makeup with light strokes.

• flyingsquirrel19 By  flyingsquirrel19
    10.04.13

Finally, I can use a powder that doesn't leave my dry skin looking lifeless and flaky! This is simply an amazing powder that can be used with a wet sponge, and then applied dry over the top (or one or the other). It never looks heavy or obvious because there are so many shades you are bound to find a prettt exact match for your shade and undertone. I've gotten so many compliments since changing to this foundation. And on my skin, not my "makeup". Thank you lancome!! Also.. as far as the fragrance, I personally like it, but they do make fragrance free

• MomeeGina By  MomeeGina
    03.24.12

• Hutcheson By  Hutcheson
    10.26.11

I just started using Lancome's Dual Finish Powder Makeup. It has a complete matte finish and gives moderate to full coverage. If you like a full coverage or need to conceal you can wet the sponge that comes with it and then cover with the puff. I do suggest that you wear a moisturizer underneath for a smooth fresh look. If you have oily skin and do not like to wear moisturizer I suggest wearing a gel moisturizer underneath. I bought the powder makeup because it took to long in the mornings trying to get foundation to look natural. So far I have been happy with this product and I would recomended it to my friends and family.

• Rosalie_ By  Rosalie_
    10.16.11

I've used Lancome's Dual Finish Powder Makeup as foundation for years. In fact, I don't leave home without it. Lancome markets it as versatile, and it truly is. For about $35, you receive a beautiful 0.67oz compact, puff and sponge. Currently, I use the shade, "Matte Rose Clair II." There are at least twenty-five shades to choose from, so finding the right match for your skin should be no hassle. The powder can be applied dry or wet, depending on your coverage requirements. Likewise, it can be applied by itself (over moisturizer, of course) or over primer/concealer. I consider my skin to be about normal, and I don't have acne or breakouts the majority of the time. Therefore, most of the time, I strictly apply the powder with the puff on top of my moisturizer and eye concealer (I use Clinique's All About Eyes Concealer in 01 Light Neutral). The powder makes my skin look matte with natural looking coverage, and its staying power is awesome! Although I carry it in my purse, I rarely reach for it, depending on the weather or what I may be doing on a particular day. Applying it wet with the sponge doesn't lead to a superb natural finish if your face has dry/flaky skin or pimples. From my experience, any skin flaws will lead to a slightly unnatural finish when applied wet. Also, the powder does have a scent that may not be pleasing to all. Upon application, I certainly smell it, though I don't notice shortly thereafter. If you're looking for a powder makeup that goes on smooth, with lasting power and versatility, I don't think Lancome's Dual Finish Powder Makeup will disappoint.